𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 052 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐈𝐗)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"It's harder than expected."

Lisa mumble as she pout when she missed the target once again. Jungkook chuckled as he watches her trying to shoot an arrow while eating the sweets that she make "practice makes perfect, try again." He says as Lisa grumbles and grabs another arrow. She brings up the bow once again as she looks at the target.

She holds her position as she tries to aim properly but she halts her action when a voice speaks up on her ears "It's like this my dear." Jungkook brings up his right hand as he fixes the way she is holding the bow and the position of the arrow. "Look at the arrow first before looking at the target."

He says making Lisa glance at the arrow before looking back at the target. Jungkook lowers himself to her ear as he whispers "feel the wind and go with the flow as you let go." Lisa flutters her eyes close as she takes a deep breath and finally shoots the arrow.

PAP!

She instantly squeals when she manages to hit the target "I hit it! I hit the target!" She says in excitement as she jumps and claps her hand, expressing her excitement. Jungkook chuckled at her adorable behavior as a wide bunny smile bloomed on his face. "Good Job, you'll be a good archer." He says as Lisa turns to him happily.

She jump on him and hugged him tightly "Thank you so much, kookie! I love you so much!" She says making him stunned but he hugged her back nonetheless. As she hugged him, she finally remembered something causing her to gasp and instantly pull away.

"Omo! I forgot! It's the full moon!" She says causing Jungkook to frown "Why? What's wrong?" He asked as Lisa turn to him "There's a reason why I asked to meet today, I want to show you something." She ask as she hold his wrist and pull him with her as both of them went back to the forest.

Jungkook just follow along as he didn't say anything. After a few minutes of walking, they reach a waterfall. Jungkook's jaw almost fell upon seeing the lake, it was so beautiful, the water was so clear that he didn't dare to touch it, fearing that it might get dirty. "What is this place?" He asked himself and Lisa heard him.

She glanced at him "Jungkook, have you heard about the heart of Ustea before?" He turns to her and instantly nods. Who wouldn't know? Every creature knows about the heart of Ustea but no one has ever seen it. The heart of Ustea is the key to life for the earth, many believe that it was hidden from the mortal and many believe that someone is guarding it.

"Of course, the heart of Ustea is the pure energy for this realm, but no one has ever seen it." He says as Lisa smiles and nods "Because it was heavily guarded by us." She says causing Jungkook to look at her in surprise. "What do you mean?" He asked as Lisa just smile as she turn around and went towards the waterfall.

Jungkook just watches her approach the waterfall and soon disappear in it. He went after her and stood in front of the waterfall, he look up before looking back at the water that are falling so hard. He slowly put his hand in as he instantly pulls away and gasp. His hand doesn't even get wet. With no hesitation, he jumps into the waterfall and shut his eyes tightly.

When he felt himself lending on the ground, he slowly open his eyes and peaked around a little before his eyes widened with his jaw dropping to the ground. There is a huge magical tree in front of him. The body was black but the leaf are purple and there is some kind of shining balls floating around the tree.

What took his attention the most is the shining white crystal that are connected with the tree, it was beating, like a heart. "That... Is the heart of Ustea." Jungkook snaps his head to his left as Lisa places her hand on his shoulder. "And I am the guardian of it." Jungkook turns back to the tree as he covers his mouth in astonishment.

"I-Is it fine for me to be here? it was hidden and guarded probably for a reason." He asked and panicked as Lisa just chuckle "you're my mate and I trust you." She said as she approach the tree, Jungkook slowly approach her "How did you become the guardian for the heart of Ustea?" He asked.

Lisa chuckled "I don't become the guardian. I was chosen by the moon goddess. The fate of the heart is in my blood." She says as Jungkook stood beside her. "Do you know why Blue Moon Omega exists? Why are they the only ones in this world? It wasn't just 'blessing' like you said, every creature had their own responsibility and this one is mine."

She says as she kneels down in front of the tree. Jungkook just watch her action attentively "Many years ago, the ancestor of the blue moon pack was trying to escape from war and accidentally found the heart of Ustea when they are resting at this lake. It wasn't really an accident, it's fate. Our godmother met the moon goddess."

"She begged for help from the moon goddess and of course, the goddess help her. She made our godmother a blue moon omega and told her to take care of the heart and make sure that no mortal can find it and use it for their own desire. She agreed and the pack was blessed with wealth and prosperity."

"After our first ancestor died, another blue moon omega was born and she also have to guard the heart. It goes on and now it's my turn." She says as she claps her palm together and flutters her eyes close "I come to every full moon to pay respect to the moon goddess so that the barrier that had been protecting this place wouldn't fall apart."

She adds and glances at Jungkook over her shoulder "The fact that you enter this place, proves that you have a good heart and have no intention of harming the heart of Ustea. That's why I believe you." She says as Jungkook blinks twice "Come, let's pay respect together." She said as she motion him to come closer.

He did and kneel down beside her as he follow her action by clasping his hand. He flutter his eyes close, so did Lisa as both of them silently pay their respect together. As both of them are silently paying respect Jungkook suddenly thought to himself.

Does every rank have a responsibility in this world?

Even the blue moon omega?

So what is my responsibility then?

A Trueblood Alpha?

•••••

"You will be the reason why Ustea will come back together as one and you will also be the reason why Ustea fell apart soon after... but it will never be your fault."

This is when things go down.

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by zz_JiminShi_zz & ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs
From The_Orphic_Community