𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 017 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa did ask Rose for a spell to keep The Demon Alpha away from her but she never expect that the spell are that strong. She was still stunned as she look at his palm that is burning. The fact that he can't heal it makes her feel scared of his reaction.

"How?" That's the first thing that left his lips as he slowly turn towards the omega who flinch upon hearing his voice. "Who cast the spell?" He changes his question as he stares at her dead in the eyes. Lisa hugged herself softly as her breath hitched.

His eyes suddenly glow red when she wasn't answering him. "ANSWER ME!" He suddenly growls at her causing Lisa to back off in fear as she looks at him with wide eyes. Jungkook grits his teeth when he wasn't receiving any answer.

"It's that witch right?" He ask with a low voice this time but the anger was still there. Jungkook knows only a witch can cast a spell, it wasn't weird if Rose are the one who cast it.

"She did it Jungkook."

Jungkook suddenly heard a voice ringing in his head. He hissed and hold his head as he look away but the voice didn't stop.

"She pushes you away."

Jungkook shut his eyes close when a loud ringing suddenly appear in his head. Lisa back off upon sensing so much hostile energy flowing out from the male. This time Jungkook felt a hand holding his shoulder as it leans forward to his ear and whispered.

"She tries to get rid of you, again, Jungkook."

"Big Alpha," Lisa whisper out when she could see that Jungkook is groaning in pain. Lisa knew, that something is wrong. She brings up her palm and reaches out for him but a gasp left her lips when Jungkook suddenly grabs her wrist.

Lisa widen her eyes when his palm starts burning but this time, he doesn't even show any kind of pain. He suddenly snap his eyes open but this time, instead of meeting his red glowing, his eyes were fully black and empty.

It's so scary.

Lisa starts to wince when he starts grabbing her wrist tightly. His skin was totally burnt but he don't even budge. Lisa holds his palm trying to make him let go of it but he suddenly pulls her towards him as he starts at her with his fully black eyes and whispers.

"I will kill that witch."

With that being said, Jungkook suddenly vanish in front of her. Lisa stood there frozen as her breath hitched while processing his words. A tear slides down her cheek unknowingly at the thought of him killing Rose because of her.

Lisa felt her breath getting heavy as she looks around. Everything felt like spinning and Lisa don't know which way to go. She has to save Rose, she can't let her die. Not because of her.

"Rose, Please be safe."

•••••

Rose let out a sigh as she stare at herself in the mirror. She fixes her hair and takes a deep breath as she closes her eyes. After a few seconds of silence, Rose could feel a large amount of hostile energy behind her.