𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 069 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jimin let out a heavy sigh as he kick the stone but he suddenly halt his step when he sense something. He lift his head and sniff the air.

What is this? The energy are so hostile.

Jimin frown, why did he smell such a hostile energy in the air. It smell so toxic and scary. He just smelled this kind of energy when he was near the cave where Jungkook are in. Jimin froze at his own thoughts

Jungkook.

With no hesitation he instantly run straight towards where the trueblood was suppose to be and when he reach there, he don't smell the male anymore. He instantly barge inside the cave.

Empty

He said as he look around the cave with panic feeling his heart. He look down and widen his eyes upon seeing Jungkook's late mother's hairpin. Jimin immediately kneel down and grab the hairpin, the tip of it are bleeding. What happened?

GROWL!

Jimin flinch upon hearing the thunder from outside the cave. He's not that type of a person to be scared like that but this thunder... this thunder give him a terrifying vibe. As if the thunder is a sign of anger. He look up at the sky that suddenly had turned dark as if it was a sign that disaster will be fall Ustea.

"Jungkook, what is going on?"

•••••

"Lisa. Are you okay?"

Taehyung asked as Lisa still look at the burnt mate mark on her neck. She was still on the ground, stunned just like everyone else. The mark are literally black like coal. It was as if she was really burnt with fire. Taehyung look at the mark.

"Lisa..." he called out causing Lisa to look at him "a burnt mating mark that are made by a wolf who are not your mate is a sign of betrayal towards your true mate." Taehyung pause "but it will only happened if your mate is still alive." He mumble causing Lisa to went silent too.

Jennie looked at her husband as she seem to understand what he us thinking. The way their face turned horror are enough to tell her that her thought is right. "He's alive..." she whisper.

GROWL!

All of them flinch as they look up at the sky. The clear sky just now had turned very dark, that they can't even see the sun. The thunder was nonstop, as Lisa could feel her wolf whimpering and her heart beating so fast. Jennie let out a breath as she say.

"And he's very angry."

CRACK!

Everyone flinch and some even yelp when the ground suddenly shake. The thunder just got worsen as it start striking the earth, destroying the trees and set it on fire. The cracking was nonstop causing some wolves to start running for their lives.

Taehyung immediately grab Lisa, wanting her to stand up and just before they was about to run, a thunder strike down in front of them causing them to fell due to the impact. Jennie went to her mate who wince as he hold his arm.

Taehyung stood up with the help of his mate as he turn towards Lisa who are holding her head. "Li-" just before he could call out for her. A huge crack form between them, separating both Jennie and Taehyung from Lisa as if something if forcing them to stay away from the blue moon omega.

But what?

Taehyung and Jennie suddenly froze on the spot as if something is freezing them. Taehyung tried to move but to his dismay, it was of no use. Lisa grab her chest as her heart won't stop beating so hard. It's not butterfly or nervousness.

It is a scared feelings.

She let out a heavy breath as she suddenly felt her body went numb, she can't move. There is some kind of force that grab her chin and force her to lift up her gaze. The moment she did, her eyes, widen in horror as she couldn't believe what she saw.

Him.

Taehyung and Jennie suddenly felt freezing cold when a figure walk past them. Each step sent shivers down their spine that even and Alpha like Taehyung think twice before looking up but when the did silence is the only response from them as a tear slide down from her eyes.

"Oppa."

She whispered but the said male don't even glance at her as he approach the blue moon omega that are still looking at him in disbelief. Lisa really felt stunned, something is stuck in her throat. She can't talk, help- he's approaching her.

Totally different.

His skin are pale with the black veins from his chest to his neck and jaw. His sharp black nails and fully dead eyes, looking dead. totally not him that she used to know. He stood before her looking at her dead in the eyes.

terrifying her soul.

The male slowly kneel down in front of the blue moon omega as he bring up his palm and slowly caress her delicate skin before moving it to her chin. Putting a little pressure on it, he bring up her chin making her look at him.

Lisa felt some kind of force forcing her to look at him in the eyes. Looking at those fully black eyes, Lisa gulp the lump in her throat. A small meaningful smile form on his face as he whisper.

"Miss me, sweetheart?"

•••••

A little tiny update because I got my hand on computer for 15 minutes. I'll update again this saturday. Love you guys