𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 021 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook stood at the garden silently. He's staring at the Dark Peony Flower as a soft breeze slowly hits his face. He soon brings up his bandaged palm and stares at it. He honestly doesn't remember when is the last time did he even bandaged himself.

His gaze soon fell towards the grass. The grass around him had turned black while the others are still healthy green. He sighs as he flutters his eyes close and takes a deep breath. When he opened his eyes once again he find himself standing in the middle of nowhere.

He's standing on endless water. The place was wide and it had no end. Jungkook crosses his arm "Your power is leaking out." he says without looking anywhere and a dark voice suddenly speaks up "Correction, It's our power. My power is also yours. We're bonded."

Jungkook huff "Then do something to control it." he demands and a gigantic shadow-like beast appears from the darkness. Its fully black eyes starring down at Jungkook but Jungkook stares back at the creature with no fear in his eyes. Yes.

This is the Demon Alpha, his wolf.

"You have to feed on soul Jungkook. I'm hungry and I'm getting angry." The creature bears its sharp teeth "You're hungry all the time." Jungkook hissed at the beast as the creature growl at him "You'll die if you didn't feed!"

"Even if I die you can just find someone else." He replies as he looks away "You know it Jungkook, it doesn't work like that. You die, I die. That's the deal." The beast says but Jungkook scoffed "Then, let's die together." As soon as he said that, the beast growled loudly at him that entire place shook.

Jungkook just close his eyes as he still stood on his ground "Just kill, Jungkook. Those mortals don't deserve to live! You know it! Don't you remember what they had done to you?! Don't you remember what that omega had done to you?!" The beast roared at him.

"They took away everything from you! And I am the one who gives you everything Jungkook! It's me! Not that omega." The creature hissed at Jungkook as he slowly flutter his eyes open and look at the beast that are in front of his face.

"Feed before I take control. You are emotionally unstable Jungkook. I'll take over in no time. Just because I listen to your command, it doesn't mean that I'll always obey you. I'll do anything to keep you alive even if it meant everyone has to die." The beast warns before turning back and disappearing into the shadow.

Jungkook tsked as he close his eyes once again and when he opened it he was standing in the garden just like before. His gaze was cold "Jimin." He calls out plainly but in no time, Jimin appears behind him. "Yes, my lord."

Jungkook glanced at Jimin over his shoulder. "Did those leaders send the prisoner as I commanded?" Jimin nodded at the question "Yes, those prisoners were in the dungeon." Jimin informs with his eyes still looking down.