𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 005 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa don't know if she had mistaken or the legend are wrong but seeing the Demon Alpha, Lisa don't think that the Demon Alpha only has half of his power, the hostile energy around him are enough to destroy her land.

The Demon Alpha still has a sinister grin on his face, his long hair flying in the air as he brings up his palm. In a swift, movement of his finger, the formation in the sky shatters and disappears.

Lisa's father who got impacted by the force flew away and hit the ground. Seeing her father in pain, Lisa runs out to her father, with her mother following soon after "father." She calls out but her father holds her palm.

"Lisa, you have to run." He says but Lisa shakes her head "I can't just leave you." Hearing that, her father know she wouldn't leave. That's how stubborn she is. With his gaze looking at her in defeat, he hugged her as she hugged him back.

"Now, now, where is the blue moon omega?" Hearing the dark voice all of them avert their gaze towards the Demon Alpha. His red bloody eyes shone brighter as he look around. Lisa's breath almost hitches when his gaze lands on her.

His gaze eyes her for a brief moment as he licks his lips. He smirked, "not that hard now huh?" He says in amusement. Lisa felt exposed but she was startled when Taehyung suddenly stood in front of her with a long sword in his hand.

"If you want her, you have to get through me!" He growls at the Demon Alpha as he brings up the sword. The Demon Alpha gaze at Taehyung, who stood there challengingly. He snorts coldly on how daring the Alpha could be.

"Taehyung, what are you doing? It's dangerous." Lisa call out but Taehyung still stood on his ground. His grip on the sword went tighter. The Demon Alpha let out a breath "This place changed a lot but one thing doesn't though." He says as he shows his sharp nails.

"You mortal's foolishness."

The Demon Alpha suddenly launch forward, with his claw ready to kill Taehyung. "Taehyung, No!" Lisa call out as Taehyung shut his eyes closed ready for the pain. The Demon Alpha suddenly halts halfway as he senses something flying in his direction.

He turn to his left and saw a witch coming in his direction. He dodges the witch and lends to the ground, gracefully. The old witch did the same as she stood in front of the Demon Alpha. Everyone recognizes the witch. She is the oldest being alive.

It's not that she is immortal but she lives longer than any other creature, people call her, the Celestial Witch. The Demon Alpha gazes at the Celestial Witch as he tilts his head upon sensing powerful energy from her.

Not as powerful as him.

But he can't deny, that he is impressed by the fact that this old witch who was supposed to be on her death bed right now has such energy. "Greetings, Demon Alpha." The Celestial Witch speak up, her voice held authority but it wasn't enough to intimidate the Demon Alpha.