𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 042 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐈𝐗)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

After what happened, both Taehyung and Jungkook had a great friendship between them. Even after the camps ended, the two of them would separate ways but still will send letters to each other. Jungkook missed talking and meeting the older sometimes so he share it with Jimin.

Jimin would be a bit jealous every time Jungkook told him about Taehyung. Adorable. Both Jungkook and Taehyung would mean in a pack meeting. They even sneak out to have a run in the forest together. You can actually say, Taehyung kind of influenced Jungkook to make problem.

But of course, his father doesn't know.

Time passed by and Jungkook turned 18 a few years later. He becomes a mature True-blood Alpha. His father was very proud and throw a grand celebration for his son. Everyone even from another pack and another species was invited. Many people come to wish him, taking the opportunity to create a friendship with the Trueblood. Their pack was literally full of visitors!

"Happy Birthday, Oppa!"11 years old girl says as she shows him the flower crown that she had made for him. Jungkook who is fixing his hanbok turned to the girl and smiled before kneeling in front of her with a wide smile on his face "For me? Thank you, dear." He says as he lowers his head, letting the little girl place the flower crown on his head.

Jennie giggle and happily placed the flower crown on his head. Jungkook smiled when the girl giggle "You look pretty!" She says as Jungkook hummed "I do?" He asks as she nods cutely at him, Jungkook pats her head "You look pretty too, dear. Like a princess." He says as he glances at Jennie's hanbok, well, Jennie is a princess, she is still their father's daughter.

Jennie smiled "you look like an Emperor, Oppa." She says as Jungkook glances at his hanbok, he is wearing a golden one since he is the center of attention today. Jungkook chuckled as he stood up "We should get ready now, we need to meet everyone later." He says with a smile but Jennie huff.

"It's you who will meet everyone, not me." She huffed once again as she turn around and leave the room. Jungkook from his lips into a thin line "Did she just sassed at me?" He asked and sighed soon after. Knowing that he shouldn't waste any more time, he pulls off the flower crown on his head and places it on the table. Glancing at his long hair, he finally decides that he should leave.

When Jungkook arrives at the celebration hall, everyone's attention is on him. Literally, everyone from a powerful pack and species is there, werewolves, witches, elves even vampires. Mentally sighing, he just decides to go with the flow, the ceremony goes on with his father giving his speech to them eating together in the great hall.

Soon, people start talking with each other and of course, Jungkook has to greet everyone. He was totally occupied, everyone wanted to talk to him introducing their daughter to him but Jungkook don't even show a slight interest towards them. He just put on a smile and talked, excusing himself when those ladies start getting flirty.