𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 040 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐕𝐈𝐈)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

It had been 2 months and a half since the day Jungkook woke up in the resting room that day. Taehyung won't stop budging him after that but Jungkook thought if he ignore the other he will give up soon and stop disturbing him. Well, he thought. Now Taehyung would not stop that it start to become annoying at some point in his life.

The unnecessary disturbance was something else. At this point, Taehyung didn't disturb him but the older is teasing the shit out of him and it's get annoying. For example, right now when Jungkook was eating his lunch peacefully when Taehyung suddenly exist beside him. "Yah, why are you eating alone? Wait, don't answer, I know why. You don't have friends right?"

Jungkook sighed when he heard the voice "Don't worry, I will accompany you." He says but Jungkook quickly replies with "No, I'm good. I like eating alone." Nevertheless, Taehyung just ignore the remark and still sat down beside the other. Still wanting to avoid the other, Jungkook grabbed his food and attempt to stand up to leave.

But Taehyung grabbed his arm and pull him back to his seat "It's rude to leave like that, I'm older than you." He says causing Jungkook to roll his eyes "It's rude, him sitting down with me without being invited is rude too." He mumbles to himself. "Did you say something?" Taehyung ask when he heard a soft murmur from the other.

Jungkook just force a smile and shake his head as he eats his food silently. Both of them continue to eat but Taehyung decides to break the silence between them as he points at Jungkook's mushroom. "Why didn't you eat the mushroom? Don't you like it?" He asks "I'm keeping it for the last." Jungkook replied plainly.

But Taehyung looks at him in disagreement. Shamelessly, he takes Jungkook's mushroom and eats it before saying "Why would you keep it for the last? The mushroom goes the best with the soup. It's commonsense." He says as he takes another mushroom with his chopstick and eats it shamelessly.

Jungkook looks at him silently watching the other eating his food with the 'bitch- I swear' look on his face. He look away and took a deep breath "this bitch, even a child would know that eating others people's food without their permission are rude. That is commonsense not this." He mumble to himself and Taehyung heard a soft murmur from the other.

With his clueless face, he asks "Did you say something?" Jungkook turns to him and forces the smile "I'm just saying, you have so much commonsense Mr.Kim, The 'C' in your name really stands for Commonsense." Taehyung let out a proud smile when the other said that but he suddenly pause.

"But there's no C in my name."

"Exactly."

Taehyung gives him the 'I swear to god- you better say SIKE' look but Jungkook just continues eating his food. The older huff and grab his chopstick as he continues eating too. The peace didn't last long when Taehyung speak up again "But why would you eat it last though? It's- mphf" before he could even continue Jungkook shoved his mushroom inside Taehyung's mouth.