𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 066 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"You know right? I love you the most in this world?"

"Jungkook..." Lisa's voice come out like a whisper but it was enough to take everyone's attention in the room. Jennie was the first one to run towards Lisa, "Lisa? Are you awake? Open your eyes!" Her voice sounded desperate as Taehyung immediately hold her "Dear, calm down. Jisoo Noona, please get the doctor."

Taehyung said as he hugged his mate. Jisoo nod and excuse herself. Lisa slowly open her eyes, she don't know why, but her body felt so exhausted, lifeless and cold. What happened? She asked herself as she slowly look around the room. Her gaze first lend on Seokjin who are looking down.

His eyes are swollen, as if he had been crying the entire night. His daughter are hugging him silently. Her gaze soon moved towards Taehyung who are comforting Jennie. The omega are crying as she pinch her forehead, feeling so exhausted with everything.

"What- what happened?"

•••••

"Her soul are injured, but it was nothing fatal. She will need a lot of rest considering what had happened, it's probably so much to take in." The doctor explained towards Taehyung as the Alpha nod. The doctor bow towards them and excuse himself as he leave.

Lisa who had been silent finally speak up "what happened?" She asked as she look at her palm. Why does it felt so cold? Right here. She ask herself as she place her palm on her chest. Taehyung look at her with a pitiful gaze. Jennie's eyes got teary once again as Seokjin look away with Jisoo caressing his back, trying to comfort him.

"You had been unconscious for two days."

Taehyung begins making Lisa look at him "t-two days?" Taehyung nod, confirming her words "we found out you guys was missing when none of you appear during the blue moon. All of us instantly went out to search for you two." Taehyung continue.

"We don't know where to begin and the forest was huge. We separate ways to search for you guys and somehow, we found you under a huge tree in the middle of the forest and someone leave an arrow for us to follow." He adds as Lisa listen to him, she remembers someone saving her and escape when Jungkook told him to.

"We did, we follow the arrow and was met with a totally bloody scene, we found Lilith's dead body, The Alpha King's right hand man and some other Alphas, all dead." Taehyung look at Lisa and she don't know why, the gaze make her felt scared and nervous. "But Jungkook..."

"He was nowhere to be found."

Lisa felt her breath hitch upon hearing that as Jennie start crying once again. She went towards Lisa and hold her hand "Unnie, Mother Maria..." she cried as Lisa look at her, what's with mother Maria "she's gone." Jennie cried out as Lisa felt her eyes tearing up. "We don't know what happened, w-we just found her dead body."