Winged!Deimos x Soldat!Reader

You leaned against your gun. The other soldat in the truck picked at his one eye. All of the other people in the truck consisted of many agents and one engineer. We were on a mission, and it wasn't about hunting Hank. "There's been sightings of a strange creature lurking around here." The Auditor had said. "Find it and bring it to me." They had ordered. You sighed. "What's even the point of this?!" You snarled out loud. "This has nothing to do with Hank!" An agent looked at you. "I have no idea what this is about, and frankly I feel the same, but if Auditor wants something done, they get it done." He said. You rolled your eye. Sometimes you wondered exactly what was going on through The Auditor's head. It didn't matter, related to Hank or not, you were getting the job done. The truck screeched to a halt and the others were climbing out. You joined them, jumping to the ground. You looked at your surroundings, which were as bare and barren as always. "What does this "strange creature" look like?" One of the agents yelled. The engineer looked at a sheet of paper. They held it up. "Our target looks like this." They announced. You leaned forward to get a closer look. The creature in the image was like nothing you had ever seen before. They looked like an average grunt, with a grey jacket over a lighter grey shirt and grey pants with grey shoes and a grey visor. But they had wings. Beautiful white feathery wings. The wingspan must of been 24 feet at least. You stared in awe, there was something about this one that made you feel something different....something strange....
"Hello?! Y/N?! You there?!" An agent was snapping their fingers in front of your face. You snapped out of your daze. Embarrassed, you began to search. The agents and the engineer had already spread far and wide, looking around. You decided to head off somewhere else. You noticed a cave sitting on a rocky hill, exactly a place where someone would hide. You walked towards it, climbing up the cliff. Once you reached the cave entrance, you saw something on the ground
A feather
A big, white feather
It had to be the creature
You pulled your gun off your shoulder and crept inside the cave, it was silent. Maybe the creature wasn't there after all. That's when you heard the sound of a rock hitting the ground behind you. You whipped around, gun raised. No one was there. You looked up. And there was the creature, perched on a ledge. They pounced on you, without hesitation you shot the thing in the leg. They cried out in pain as they hit the ground. You stomped on their wings and pressed your gun into their temple. "Gotcha!" You yelled in triumph. The thing squirmed, clearly panicking. They looked up at you. Fear in their eyes. "Get off me!" The yelled. The thing tried to stand up but you shoved them back down. "Stay there, I won't hesitate to shoot you again." You snapped. The thing whimpered. Your heart tugged, you had clearly scared them. But that was what you're supposed to do. You're an AAHW member, a soldat. You've been trained to be like this. So why did you feel bad? The thing lay on the ground, inspecting the wound on their leg. They flinched at the sight, making you feel even worse. "Y/N!" An agent called. You looked over to them. "Did you find anything?" They shouted. You were struck by a hard choice, tell your coworkers and put the thing in danger, or betray the agency and keep the thing safe? You looked down. The winged creature looked up at you. A choice has to be made.
You looked back at the agent, and without thinking you called. "There's no one in here!" The agent nodded and resumed their search. You looked back down at the creature, who was looking at you in shock. You knelt down beside them. "What's your name?" You said quietly. The thing hesitated at first, then spoke. "My names Deimos." They said. "What exactly are you trying to do here?" "I'm trying not to get you killed." You responded, now cmon, let's get you somewhere safe." You said. Deimos tried to stand, but collapsed due to the leg wound. You sighed and scooped him up. You carried him out and snuck away without being noticed by your allies
Whatever the fuck you were doing, it was gonna be worth it