-.. . .. -- --- ... / -..- / .-. . .- -.. . .-. / ..-. .-.. ..- ..-. ..-.

.- ..- - .... --- .-. ... / -. --- - . ---... - .... .- - / .-- .- ... / - .... . / ... .... --- .-. - . ... - / -... .-. . .- -.- / .. -. / .- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / .... ..- -- .- -. / .... .. ... - --- .-. -.-- / .-.. -- .- --- --- --- --- .-.-.- / - .... .. -. -.- / .. / -- .. --. .... - / .... .- ...- . / .- -. / .- -.. -.. .. -.-. - .. --- -. / - --- / .-- .-. .. - .. -. --. .-.-.- / .-. . --.- ..- . ... - . -.. / -... -.-- / .--.-. .-. -- ..--.- -. --- ...- ..

You yawned as you looked at the board. Fuck this meeting man, what was even the point of this?

Doc kept on rambling about the mission and drawing random diagrams, but honestly, you didn't give a fuck. Sanford was probably the only one in here who was actually paying attention, Hank was probably thinking about murder, you were gonna fall asleep soon and Deimos was tapping you on the shoulder.

You ignored him at first. This was probably another one of his stupid little jokes. But he just kept on tapping you on the shoulder. You looked at him in annoyance.

He stopped tapping and looked away. You sighed and started to drift off again. But then he started to tap you again. You looked over at him again and he looked away again.

Okay, you did love him, but he did have a tendency to be annoying. You gave him another annoyed look, you wanted to say something but if you did Doc would know you weren't paying attention and he would start the meeting all over again.

When Deimos started tapping your shoulder for a third time, you noticed that he was doing it in a sort of pattern. Why though? You decided to brush it off as him being annoying.

But he just kept on tapping you.

What the hell are you trying to do Deimos?

Then it hit you like a bullet. Morse code! Deimos is a computer nerd, and Morse code was in his area of expertise, and you could give out a Morse code message by tapping, so it had to be Morse code!

You listened to the tapping, trying to decipher it.

.. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..-

You smiled as you deciphered the message.

He was saying I love you.

"Y/N! Deimos!"

You sat up straight. Deimos stopped tapping you and looked at Doc.

He sighed "please listen, you two, this is important"

He then continued the meeting as Deimos looked at you and gave you a tiny smile.

.- ..- - .... --- .-. ... / -. --- - . ---... --- -.- .- -.-- --..-- / .. -- / --. --- .. -. --. / --- -. / -... .-. . .- -.- / ..-. .-. / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . --..-- / ... . . / -.-- .- .-.. .-.. / .. -. / .- / -... .. -