Trans!Deimos x Reader

Author's Note:Trans rights for life. No more needs to be explained
TW FOR GENDER DYSPHORIA AND TALKING ABOUT BODIES

Something was wrong with Deimos
Something was very wrong with Deimos
He normally was very happy and upbeat. Excited to be with you alone while Hank and Sanford were off on a mission, but today something was off with him. He seemed distressed, upset. You decided to go and talk to him, see what was the matter. You walked up the stairs and saw the bathroom was closed, maybe he was in there? "Hey baby are you in there?" You asked as you pushed open the door. You stopped dead at the sight inside. Deimos was standing in front of the mirror, his shirt was lying on the ground, and under it was......a bra? He saw you in the mirror and turned to you in shock. You realised at once what was going on. Deimos was a girl. He had always been one. "Y/N, it's not what you-" "Deimos, you're a girl?" You said. "I-uhhhh". He looked at the floor in shame. Tears welling in his eyes, he looked at you. "Surprise! I'm.......trans...." he said. You were at a lost for words, you had no idea what to say to him. "Come here honey". You recognised that he was going to cry. He ran for you, diving into your arms. "Dei, Dei it's okay, calm down". You soothed. He sobbed loudly in your arms. "I don't wanna be a girl! I wanna be a boy! I-I-I-". He looked at you. "It's okay if you hate me now, it's okay, I understand." He said sadly. You looked at him in shock. "Deimos! Don't say that!" You pulled him into a kiss. "I would never hate you over something like this!" You said. Deimos sniffled "R-really?" He whispered. "Really, now cmon, let's go to bed". You gently took him by the hand and walked him to his room.

Two weeks later

"Hey Deimos! Come here!" You called. The small man walked over to you casually, trying to look like he was the dom, as per usual. "What's up sugar plum?" He said. "Look at this" You turned the laptop towards him so he could see what you did. He stared at the screen, his cigarette falling out of his mouth. "You....booked me a transition surgery?" He said, shock plastered on his face. You nodded and Deimos flung his arms around you. "Thank you! Thank you so much! I love you I love you I love you!" He was kissing you all over and you were laughing and kissing him back. "It's all good. Anything for my favourite boyfriend". You said, saying the "boy" part slowly so he could hear
You really would do anything for that boy