Little Prisoner-Deimos x Agent!Reader

Requested by @RM_Novi

Deimos hopped over the bodies of the dead agents. Mission completed, now to find Sanford and get the fuck outta here. He dashed through the halls towards the meetup point he and Sanford had agreed on before the mission started. He was almost there, it was just around this corner..... and that was when something struck him hard on the back of the head, knocking him out cold.

You stood next to the door. Patiently waiting instructions to go in. You had finally managed to get your hands on the wanted criminal Deimos. He wasn't Hank, but he was the closest you could get to Hank right now. And he was a lot cuter than Hank. What?! Why did you just think that?! He's not cute, he's an enemy! But every time you saw his smile on agency propaganda, you couldn't help but admire him to some degree. Didn't matter, you were gonna get information out of him. Information to finally rid Nevada of Hank J Wimbleton and his allies. A voice crackled over a nearby intercom. "Agent Y/N, suspect is awake, enter the room and begin the interrogation".

You pushed the door open and walked in. Deimos was bound to a chair and was already struggling against his restraints. He looked up as you entered. "Ah, so you're the guy I'm supposed to be scared of huh?" The small man said.
You leaned over him. "Yes, and I have to say, it's such a shame to do this to such a cute face like yours" you said.
Deimos stared at you. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" he snapped.
"Oh, you know, its such a shame that a man like you had to go to the dark side" you said in a bored tone.
"This a hookup or an interrogation? Because two can play at that game" he said with a smirk, the smirk that made you like him so much. You smirked back at him "oh my, so fiery, and hey, what's this?" you said, reaching out and taking hold of a dog tag around his neck. "Hey! Don't you fucking take that! That's mine!" you ignored his yell and slid the tag off him and held it high into the air. He began pulling on the ropes holding him down. "Give it back! Prick!" he yelled, trying to stand up and break free. "Calm down there little one, even if you weren't tied up you wouldn't be tall enough"
"If I wasn't tied up I'd be kicking your ass right now! Give it!" Deimos snapped. You gently lowered the dog tag back onto his neck. You leaned closer to him, putting your hands onto his restrained wrists. You dropped your voice to a whisper "oh, I'm gonna have some fun with you, my dear" you whispered. Deimos turned his head away, was he blushing? "I hope you do you worst" he spat back. You reached out and gently turned his head towards you "not today, tomorrow, I'll look forward to seeing your pretty face again, and hearing you beg for mercy" a grin stretched across your face. Deimos chuckled "in your dreams, you fucking bitch" his face had definitely turned a shade of red, but you ignored it as you turned and walked out, smiling to yourself.

Author's Note:ugh, ok, maybe I did feel things while writing this