Deimos x Reader (hurt and comfort)

You lay on your bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was your day off, and you had no idea what to do with it. You'd never had a day off before, but Doc had told you to take it easy after the chaos of yesterday. The events still played in your mind, the attempt to catch the suspect, setting off the alarm, fighting your way through hundreds of thousands of agents, your wound still stung, a reminder. You felt restless, impatient. You needed to do something. You decided to leave the room and have a walk around. You stood up, wincing at the pain in your legs and began to walk. You walked out of the room and down the hall. You wondered past many rooms, all of which were empty. Your eyes scanned the area, looking for something to do. And then you heard it
A sob, coming from another room
You approached the room carefully, not to disturb anyone inside. You leaned forward and nudged open the door, to reveal Deimos lying on his bed, crying, curled up in a ball. You flashed back to yesterday, how Deimos had accidentally alerted the agents, how Sanford had yelled at him for fucking up the mission. You felt a pang of sorrow and stepped through the door. "Deimos....? Are you alright?" You asked. Deimos looked up, his face streaked with tears. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." He sniffled, tears running down his face. You moved towards him, not believing his words. You sat down beside him. "Deimos, tell me what's up." You said. "Well-" "It's about yesterday isn't it?" You said. Deimos nodded. You heaved a sigh and pulled him into a hug. "Tell me, what exactly about yesterday was bad?" You asked. "Well, the whole day was pretty shitty." He chuckled. "But I feel like I'm the reason why." "And whys that?" You inquired. "I set off the alarm, I almost got us killed, I deserved to be yelled at by Sanford, because I'm a letdown!" He cried, breaking into tears. You hugged him tightly. He put his head on your shoulder and you rested your head on his. "Deimos, it's not your fault-" "Yes it was! It was all my fault! I'm a danger to this team!" Deimos sobbed. You stroked his hair. "Ssssshh, sssshh, it's okay. You're not a danger, you're our most valuable asset." You said. Deimos looked up at you "Really?" He said. "Really" "Not Hank?" "Not Hank" "Not Sanford?" "Not Sanford, you are our most valuable asset Deimos." You said smiling. "Tha-thank you." Deimos sniffled, looking up at you. You grinned back. "No problem sweetheart,no problem." You leaned in and pressed your lips against his. They weren't lying about the joy of kissing. Your whole body felt alive and energised, like Deimos's lips were a power socket. You put your arms around him and kissed him more, poking at his mouth with your tongue, asking for permission. Deimos parted his lips. Permission granted. You swirled your tongue around his mouth, embracing the full flavour of Deimos. After what felt like years, you pulled away. Catching your breath, you looked down at Deimos. His face was bright red. You chuckled "I best be going now." You said, standing up. "W-wait!" Deimos yelped. "Just a bit longer...?" You smiled "Of course." You sat back down and leaned in to steal another kiss from the most attractive man you've ever seen.