Huge softie-Deimos x Mag!Reader

Requested by @TheFBI_69

The agent leant against the wall, puffing on a cigarette. Their gun was slung across their shoulder, but it was no use when Deimos grabbed them from behind and strangled them. He quietly put the body in a nearby closet and shut the door. Perfect, now no one would find it until it was long gone. He snuck down the hallway and was soon standing in front of the Mag Agent quarters. He grinned to himself, oh, the agency was gonna get a massive shock when they came here and found out they no longer had a Mag! He slowly pushed open the door and tip toed into the room. He only got a couple steps in when a voice yelled "HEY!"
Panicking, Deimos sprinted behind one of the test tube and crouched down low. Fuck, did they see him? He held his breath. "Why haven't we disposed of this Mag yet?!" Huh? They hadn't seen him. He quietly peeked out from his hiding space. His heart stopped. The person who yelled was none other than the Auditor themselves.

You were huge, but the Auditor changed his shape so that they could tower over you. "I've told you a thousand times, this one is defective! What are we gonna achieve with a defective Mag?! Nothing! Get rid of it!"
You whimpered, what had you done wrong? You did everything that was demanded of you....and yet you weren't good enough.
"Don't fucking try to pity me, you piece of shit, this thing better be gone before I come here next, got it?!" The Auditor snapped at two nearby agents. They nodded and hurried off. With a huff, Auditor turned and stormed off, you followed, maybe you could convince him that you were good enough to keep-
"Don't follow me you defective shit!"
A hard blow landed on your face and you stumbled back, crying out in pain. The Auditor stomped out and you were left there, sitting on the floor with tears in your eyes.

Deimos winced. This was the last thing he was expecting, to feel sorry for a Mag. But the Auditor had been so harsh, maybe he wasn't gonna kill it after all....
He quickly scrambled out from his hiding place, he didn't have long before the two agents came back and got rid of you. "Hey, hey!"

You looked down. A small man was standing by your feet. "Heya there big guy, I'm gonna get you out of here, alright?" You looked down in astonishment. Someone....was trying to help you? This was a first. You gently scooped him up to get a closer look. He looked....cute, and he wasn't in agent's clothes, which meant he was good. "Okay now, go forward" you followed the instructions and walked over to the other side of the room. "Shit, how are we're gonna get through the door..." he pondered for a few moments. "Oh fuck it, break through that wall!" He yelled. You hesitated, you didn't want to hurt someone, "cmon big guy, you can do it, I believe in you!" He cried. You took a deep breath and charged forward, smashing through the wall. The tiny man gave a cheer of victory. Other agents sprinted out from their posts and began firing, but your new pal killed them before they even could target you. The next few minutes were chaos, with your friend shooting and shouting and the other agents scrambling everywhere. But once those minutes were over, you two were a long way away from the base, and you felt free. You once again lifted you little buddy in front of your face and you nuzzled him. "Hey hey hey! Calm down buddy" he cried. You gently squishes his face between your large fingers. "Awwwww, you're just a big softie aren't you? Well, I'm Deimos, if you were curious" he said. You smiled at Deimos and brought him closer to your face.
And kissed him
Deimos became flustered instantly "woah! We just met, I-I don't really think-" he was stumbling over his words because he was so embarrassed. You patted him on the head once again and then placed him on your shoulder.
"Okay, our next stop is roughly over there, just don't trample anything next time okay?" Deimos said. You nodded. Deimos hugged your neck. "Sorry about what the Auditor did, we'll get rid of him for ya" he said. "And that's a promise".