Youre beautiful-Deimos x Insecure!Reader

Content warning:this does contain an ED (eating disorder) and intrusive thoughts so read at your own risk.

Im so hungry........

But you're already ugly enough. Don't make yourself fat as well

But surely just a bite won't hurt......

You'll be so unbearably hideous that your own boyfriend won't even be able to look at you.

You shook your head, trying to clear out those thoughts. You sighed as you stood up and went to the kitchen to get yourself a snack.

In the kitchen, there was a loaf of bread sitting on the table. It must of been freshly baked to, because it smelt so good.....

You pulled out a knife from the drawer and cut yourself a thick slice and crammed it into your mouth.

It tastes so warm and good......

That good feeling didn't last long.

As soon as you'd finished, the thoughts came back.

Fatass

Fucking fatass

You just couldn't resist now, can you?

They flooded your mind, and made you feel like shit.

You put your head down on the table, trying to shoo the thoughts away, but they just kept on coming.

"Babe?"
You looked up to see Deimos standing there, staring at you.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine" your voice broke and shook, making it sound like you weren't okay.
Deimos didn't say anything. He just walked over and pulled you into his arms.
"Tell me honestly, are you okay babe?" He asked.

You didn't know what to tell him. Your words just came tumbling out in a mess.

"W-well, I-I've been feeling really bad about my body-"
"Babe, really?! You're beautiful!" Deimos cried.
"Y-you mean it?" You whispered.
"Babe, I love you. Of course I mean it. You're perfect to me. There is nothing wrong with your body." Deimos said.

You buried your face into his chest. "Th-thank you" you said as tears began to fall.
"No problem babe, I love you" Deimos responded with a smile.

Author's Note:argh I had trouble doing this, hopefully I portrayed this right and don't offend anyone.
Also requested by @RM_Novi