Deimos x Ghosted Male!Reader

Author's Note:heehoo angst heehoo

You felt frustrated, why were you constantly being ignored? Whenever you tried to talk to your friends, the just ignored you, or talked about something else. Even worse, they weren't reading any of your messages, and when you tried to message one of them privately, they never responded. They were starting to ignore you in public too. They acted like they didn't know you, and you were confused. Why did they suddenly treat you like a stranger? What did you do wrong? You only wanted to hang out with them, why did they suddenly seem to hate you?
You pulled out your phone and sent another message. They couldn't ignore you forever right? They had to tell you what the issue was soon, right? But just like the other three messages you sent, this one was never replied to. You didn't understand, what did you do wrong?
And suddenly, a thought struck you. Did they block you? That had to be it, but why? What did you ever do to them that would make them hate you?
You put down your phone and rolled onto your side. Why? Why did they suddenly hate you? What was going on?
You heard a knock on the door. "Babe? You in there?" It was your boyfriend, Deimos. "Yeah, I'm in here" you said. The door creaked open and Deimos walked in. He took one look at you and knew something was up. "What's up honey? Are you okay?"
You thought about telling him, maybe he could explain everything, and you could use some comfort right now.
"My friends ghosted me!" You cried. "They're ignoring me no matter what! Even in public they act like I'm a stranger! What did I do?! I thought I was a good friend...."
You started crying, you couldn't help it. They're been your friends since childhood and now they were ignoring you like it was nothing.....
You felt a pair of arms wrap around you, and a soft kiss on the cheek. "Baby, it's okay, I'm here for you" Deimos said soothingly. You felt calmer already, with your boyfriend with you. "Thanks Deimos, that means a lot...." you said.
He kissed you on the head "no problem dear, I would never ditch you for someone else, you're the best boyfriend I ever had" Deimos said.
You kissed him on the forehead. "And I wouldn't trade you for the world" you whispered back.