Are you okay?-Agent!Deimos x Reader

Fucking hell, this mission sucked. You hated stealth, but you also valued your life. And if you wanted to keep that life, you were going to have to do this mission in stealth.
You slowly peeked around the corner to check for hostiles, no one. You darted from your hiding place and ran into another one. Lucky you had been doing all that training with Sanford to build your speed. You stuck your head into a room near your hiding spot. Empty once again. You heard a crackle in your earpiece and Doc's voice filled your ear. "Y/N, you almost there?" He said impatiently.
"Calm your farm peepaw, I'm almost there" you smirked to yourself as you used the nickname Doc hated the most. You turned off your earpiece just as you heard Doc about to start a lecture.

The objective was in a nearby room. With only two agents nearby. You strangled them and headed into the room. The room was filled with machines and computers. You were no technical genius but destroying machinery was pretty easy. You grabbed a bat out of your backpack and swung it at one of the monitors. A reasonable part of your brain was telling you to keep the noise down, as someone might hear, but the other part of your brain was encouraging you to keep going, and that's what you did, you kept swinging until the whole room was filled with parts of computers. You smirked to yourself, mission complete, and surprisingly no one noticed you. You snuck out the door and as you were heading to the pickup point, you heard a terrified voice.

"Please, I-I didn't mean to!"
Your curiosity got the better of you, and you went to investigate. You saw an agent that had a much smaller agent cornered, the smaller agent was covered in cuts, stab wounds and bruises, and the taller agent was armed with a dagger.
"I'm sorry! Just leave me alone!" The small one cried.
"Yeah sure you are, pipsqueak, you did that just to save your ass from being punished, well, I guess I'm going to have to administer the punishment you should of received" the taller agent said as they brandished the dagger at the small agent.
"I didn't! I promise! I was just doing the exercise-" the taller agent pressed the dagger against the smaller agent's throat.
"I should just kill you, but beating you up is funner" the tall one said.
You hated the agency, but you couldn't stand the sight of this obviously defective agent being picked on and beaten up and stabbed. You snuck out and crept up behind the tall agent, preparing to strangle them with the wire you had. Just as the tall agent was about to drive the knife into the smaller one's shoulder, you quickly dropped the noose in the wire over their head and yanked back. The tall agent dropped the knife and began to struggle, but you just kept on pulling. After a long struggle,the agent finally stopped and went limp. You let go and let his corpse fall to the ground. You looked up and the small agent, you was looking at you with terrified eyes. You took a step forward and he cried out in panic. "Please! Don't hurt me!" He cried. "Hey, hey, it's okay, I won't hurt you" you said. "Are you okay?" You asked. The agent nodded "y-yeah, I'm fine" he said. You pulled some bandages out of your backpack and began to wrap his wounds. He didn't move, just let you do it. Once you were done, he looked at you. "What are you...what are you doing?" He said quietly. "I'm helping you dumbass, now here, take this" you handed him your jacket. "It'll hide your uniform, and make it look like we're just two friends hanging out".
He put it on, "thank you...." he whispered."No ones ever been nice to me before...". He suddenly wrapped his arms around you and pulled into a tight hug "thank you so much!"
You smiled "no problem.....um.....what's your name?" You asked.
"I...don't have one" he said. You looked him up and down. "Deimos, your name is Deimos" you declared. "Deimos......Deimos....I love it!" He cried.
You smiled "come on, we can't just stand here talking all day!" You grabbed his wrist and dragged you towards the landing pad.
Deimos stumbled along behind you. He'd only known you for a couple minutes, but he would already kill a thousand agents for you. A strange feeling filled him from head to toe. A pleasant feeling, a feeling that made him want to hold you close and never let you go. He never wanted this feeling to go away.