Yandere!Deimos x M!Reader

Author's Note:imagine forgetting about requests because you're grinding Pokémon lmaooo
Requested by @RipperSpade

"FUCK OFF!"
You almost choked on your glass of water laughing. It seems that Deimos wasn't having as much fun as he thought playing his new video game.
"PIECE OF SHIT!" He yelled as you peeked into the room.
"Everything alright?" You asked.
"No, everything is not alright because this boss is FUCKING ANNOYING!" Deimos shouted as the boss hit him with yet another attack, leaving him low on health.
Deimos was furious by now, mashing the controls in a desperate attempt from loosing, which failed as the boss finished him off with a single blow.
Just as Deimos was about to lob the controller in rage you grabbed his arm.
"Deimos, no. I don't want to have to get more controllers" you said firmly.
Deimos grumbled as you wrapped your arms around him.
"That boss is so fucking hard....." he whined.
"You should take a break from video games for today, you look like you want to break my spine in half" you joked.
"Oh cmon babe, you know I'd never do that to you" Deimos said.
"I know, I know, I just said you look like you want to" you replied.
You were both silent after that, just sitting there, enjoying each other's company. With no distractions. Just peace and quiet......

Time skip because I don't know what else to put here

You lay on your bed, trying to drift off to sleep. But something was......off. You couldn't put your finger on it. But something wasn't right.
You just put it down to you being paranoid and rolled over, trying to get some sleep.

Deimos stared at you through the shutters on the window, with a small, soft, smile on his face.
"Shit, he's so beautiful...." Deimos whispered to himself.
Deimos's smile was getting wider as he watched you.
"He's......perfect"
The truth was, Deimos did this every night. He'd watch you go about your night time routine, and then he'd watch you sleep for a bit, and then he'd go to sleep himself.

Deimos hoped that this would never change.

His new video game might of made him mad, but something that would never make him mad was you.
"That is a perfect boyfriend right there" he whispered to himself.

After just a few more minutes of admiring you, he climbed down. Preparing to go to bed himself.

He couldn't wait to wake up and see his handsome Y/N again.