Nerd-Deimos x Reader fluff

Author's Note:Oh my god I fucking forgot about this. I literally just remembered this as I woke up
Requested by @RM_Novi

"Shit" you grumbled as you looked at your computer. The thing had stopped working, and you needed to do some work for Doc. Luckily, you knew exactly the man who could get the job done.

"Deimos, I need help!" You said as you entered his room. Deimos spun around in the chair he was sitting in.
"What's the magic word?" He said, grinning.
"What?" You replied.
"What's the magic word?" Deimos repeated.
"Deimos, I don't have time for this, just tell me how to fix this bitch" You said.
"You need to tell me the magic word first Y/N~" Deimos giggled.
"Oh my god, is it "Deimos is the best and hottest boyfriend ever?" You said.
"Awww, thanks Y/N!" He leaned over and kissed you on the cheek. "And yes, that was the magic word, I may help you with your computer now" he said.
"That was a sentence! Not a word! So you really mean magic words" you said.
"Do you want help or not?" Deimos said. You sighed, you really had to get this work done or Doc would kick your ass.

"Okay, so it looks like a basic error, no worries, I'll have this fixed in no time!" Deimos said.
You watched as he worked. It was like his brain cells were growing right in front of you. He usually behaved like an idiot but with technology he was a whizz. You were fascinated by the way he could solve computer-related issues so quickly. Maybe one day he could teach you.
"Thanks Dei, you're a lifesaver" you said. You hugged him and he hugged you back. "No problem babe, if you ever got a technical issue, give me a shout and I can fix it without a doubt!"
You laughed. God damn he looked adorable when he was happy. His smile lit up his face and made your heart beat faster.
Even when you went back to your work, you couldn't stop thinking about his smile.