Yandere!Deimos x Chubby!Fem!Reader

Author's Note:Redoing this because I re-read the last one and I wasn't too proud of it. So yeah redoing it lol
!!WARNING:SUGGESTIVE CONTENT, STALKING AND DRUGGING (and Deimos being a fucking pervert)!!
Requested by @AutisticNavajo

You opened the door to your house. You flopped down on the couch. You were exhausted, today had been a long day. That damn agency always on your ass, did they not know what "I don't know who Hank is" means?!
You closed your eyes. You just needed to sleep....

Deimos peered in through the outside window. He sighed with relief. You made it back safely, thank god. Words could not describe how much he worried, how much he cared. How much he would do for you. How much he would cherish you if you were his girlfriend. He licked his lips. Oh, how wonderful you looked to him, especially when you were asleep. You looked so much cuter to him when you were asleep. But you'd be cuter if you slept with him.

Deimos climbed down from the windowsill and began to make his way home. He needed his rest too.
But he'll be back, he'll always be back. He'll always be watching. Always.

You groaned as you woke up. How long had you been asleep for? You checked the clock. It said 10:23 am. 10:23 am?! You remember falling asleep at 1 am! You rolled off the couch and flopped onto the floor. Still tired after sleeping for so long.

You yawned as you stood up. You were starving. You walked over to your cupboard and grabbed the first thing you could reach. A box of mac n cheese. You opened the box and poured it into a bowl.

Deimos was back at the window again, admiring you. He drooled over your body. He dreamt of what you would be like in bed. Most people would insult you over your weight, but Deimos didn't care at all. In fact, your shape was one of the things he liked about you the most. The others being your smile, your voice, your laughter....

As he watched you, he put his plan into action. He looked at the potted plant sitting next to him on the windowsill and pushed it off without a second thought.

You turned around as you heard a loud crash outside. You ran towards the noise, hoping that it wasn't the agency again.

Deimos seized the opportunity and quickly nipped down from his hiding place. He waited for you to run out and silently sprinted past you. He made it into the kitchen and ran over to the unfinished mac n cheese. He pulled out a small vial of white powder and sprinkled it in. Deimos heard footsteps, you were coming back. He quickly ran and hid under the couch. He watched as you walked back in.

There had been nothing outside. It had probably been just some sort of animal. You walked back over to your mac n cheese and added the cheese flavouring in. You put it in the microwave and hit start. After a couple minutes, it was done. You sighed as you sat back down on the couch and began to eat. Finally you could relax.

You felt sick.
What the hell was in that mac n cheese?!
The world was going blurry. You began to panic. But not for long. The world began to fade to black, taking your consciousness with it.

Under the couch, Deimos grinned. He crawled out and knelt over you.

"I've got you my dear" he sang, smirking

Author's Note:Please tell me if I did anything wrong! This is better than the last one but criticism is welcome.