Dom!Deimos x Female!Reader

Author's Note:wailing
Requested by @Aynimator

You were sitting around the house, with nothing to do.
"Doc, I'm bored"
"Y/N I'm busy, go bother Deimos"
You sighed as you stood up and went to go look for your boyfriend.

After a couple minutes, you decided to look on the roof. You walked up the stairs and opened the door. Deimos was sitting there, casually smoking.

"Hey Dei!"
He jumped and turned around as you walked over and sat down beside him.

"Jesus Christ Y/N, don't scare me like that, I almost fell off!" He laughed.
You laughed too "imagine that, Deimos, one of the greatest, sexiest, and most notorious criminals in Nevada dies by getting scared by his girlfriend and falling off a roof"

Deimos gave you a light punch on the arm. "Oh please, you're the one who almost died last week because you ate a tablespoon of cinnamon" Deimos teased.

"Hey! You're the one who suggested I do it!" You said.

"You could've said no" he said
"Yeah, and then you would've called me a chicken and then ate that cinnamon yourself, so technically, I saved you from your own stupidity"

"I might be stupid but I'm also hot" he smirked at you. "And I have the best lady"
You turned a bright red at his teasing.
"Awwwww, what's wrong? You a little flustered? Am I too hot to handle?" He said mischievously.

"Shut up" you have him a light nudge.
He grabbed your wrists and pulled you in close.
You gave a small squeak as you were now up close to his handsome, smirking face.
"I bet all the other girls are jealous" he said.
"Deimos, you're a wanted criminal, all the other girls probably hate you" you said.
Deimos laughed "which is why I'm lucky to have you"

He leaned in close. You leaned in as well. Your lips were almost touching his when.....

"Deimos! Y/N!"

You both looked towards the door, Doc was standing there with a clipboard.

"You've got a mission you two, cmon"

You both stood up and headed over.

"Let's do it later Y/N" Deimos said.