Jealously-Deimos x Reader

Requested by @RM_Novi

This couldn't be happening

There was no way.....there was no way this could be happening.

Deimos watched from a distance as Y/N and Sanford were sparring together in the training room.
He couldn't understand why, but he didn't like it. He didn't like how you could look so happy without him, oh come on Deimos! Snap out of it! Sanford's your best friend! You've known each other for years! He'd never do something like that to you!
But it still made Deimos unhappy.
And he didn't like it.

He didn't like it one bit.

"Hey babe! I'm back from training!" You called. Deimos was sitting on the couch and playing on his phone. He looked up as you walked in. "Hey babe, how was it?"
"It was great! We had so much fun! Sanford taught me all these new moves...."
You began to ramble on about how good that training session with Sanford had been, but as you were talking, Deimos seemed......uncomfortable? No....that didn't seem like the right word.....upset? No, not that either....

"Dei, you okay?" You asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine"
"You didn't look to happy when I was talking about my training session"
"I'm fine, Y/N"
You puzzled over it for a bit, but then the answer hit you like a truck.
"You're jealous, aren't you?"
"What?! No!"
"Cmon Deimos, admit it honey, you're jealous that you missed out on all the fun~"
"I'm not jealous because I missed out, I'm jealous because you were spending time without me, and it's so stupid that I feel this way because I know Sanford would never do something like that and you would never do something like that and-"
"Deimos" you put a hand on his shoulder, cutting off his words.
"Babe, you're the only person in this world I love, I'd never cheat on you, you've got nothing to worry about" you pulled him into your arms.
"I can assure you, if you died, I would never love again, because you're my one true love" you said, kissing him softly on the forehead.
"You don't understand what I'd do for you"

Author's Note:I kinda speedran writing this one so yeah