Dadmos x Daughter!Reader

Author's Note:yeah this is platonic because incest is yucky and if you support that shit unfollow me rn and get help

You lay curled up in your bed, your breaths were shaky as your eyes scanned the room.

Last week, the AAHW attacked Doc's house, and you were there at the time. It was the scariest thing you'd ever been through. Luckily, Doc had been there and had kept you safe and hidden until the raid was over. But you could never erase the sounds of gunshots, yelling and the fear that had taken control of you.

You were afraid that they'd come back, and no one would be there for you.

You couldn't sleep like this, so without thinking, you got up and ran out of the room. You ran over to your dad's room and knocked on the door. After a long moment, your dad opened the door. He looked exhausted and annoyed at being woken up so late.
"Y/N? What's going on?" He said.
"I-Im scared dad, what if the bad people come back?"
His face softened at once. "It's okay sweetie, they won't"
"But what if they do? What if they try to hurt me? What if they try to hurt you?"
"Y/N, honey, they won't, and even if they dared I'd make them regret ever thinking it was a good idea, now come here".
He scooped you up and hugged you tightly.
"Would you me to sleep in your room tonight?"
Even though you were 10, and should've outgrown that type of thing a while ago, you accepted the offer without a moment of hesitation.
Deimos smiled as he carried you back into your room and tucked you in, kissing you on the forehead.
"I love you Y/N"
"I love you too, dad"
And in no time at all you were asleep, and dreaming pleasant things.....