Prank-Deimos x Reader

You collapsed onto the couch, man, that mission was exhausting. You stood up, you should probably take a shower-

Splash!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

You jumped as cold water hit you like a brick. It took a moment for the shock to wear off and the shivering to kick in.

Behind you, you heard someone laughing.
"I got you! I got you good!" Deimos cried from behind you.
"What the hell man?! That was cold water! Now I'm freezing!" You whinged.
"What? Did you want me to drop hot water onto you?! And besides, you were gonna have a shower, right? Well, now you don't have to!" Deimos cackled.
You couldn't stay mad at him for long. You tried to hide your smile, but Deimos noticed.
"You're smiling! You thought that was funny!" He yelled as you went into the bathroom.

"Hey Sanford? Do you know if Deimos has any fears?"
He looked up from cleaning his hook.
"Why?" He asked.
"Oh, no reason...." you said casually.
"Well, he's terrified of spiders, and that's about it" he said.
You smirked to yourself. Perfect......

Deimos walked into the base after a long mission. He headed into his room to relax.....

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

You smiled as Deimos's screams rang through the building.
He raced out of his room.
"There's a fucking massive spider in there!" He yelled.
"I know"
"I mean fucking massive! I mean-wait, what do you mean you know?"
You burst out laughing, and it didn't take Deimos long to figure out what happened.
"You bastard! You-you-you put that in there!" He yelled.
"It was funny! And that was also revenge for that bucket of water last week!" You announced.
Deimos grumbled as you stood up. "So, it's even now babe" you gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Oh, it's on! I'm gonna make a prank that's so good-"
"How'd you even get that bucket up there? You're so short!"
"HEY!"
"It's true!" You bent down just to show Deimos how short he was.
"Fuck you" he grumbled as you pinched his cheek.
"Love ya babe" you laughed as you retreated into your own room.

Author's Note:hey I'm back and fighting a writer's block. Hopefully this helps me get out of it.