Sleepy-Fluff :)

Author's Note:Hrrrrgggghhhhg omg he *goes feral*

You placed the last plate back in the drawer. Another long night of doing the dishes. You sighed, why were you always the one who had to do the chores? You quietly grumbled to yourself as you left the kitchen. You headed for your bedroom. You were exhausted. But as you passed the living room, you stopped dead and peeked inside, a grin forming on your face.
Deimos was asleep, curled up like a child, with blankets wrapped around him. It was so cute, your heart beating faster. You quietly crept over to get a closer look. Deimos rolled over but didn't wake and you silently simped over him. Suddenly, his eyes moved and he rolled over again to look at you. "Hey babe" he mumbled sleepily. "Did you do the dishes?" "Yes, I did do them, but next time you're gonna be the one doing them" you said. "Nooooo....I don't wanna do work....." he moaned. You laughed as you sat down beside him. "Oh yes, you're gonna be doing some work!" You said, squishing his face between your hands. Normally he would playfully hit your arm away but he was too tired, he only had enough energy to flop onto your chest and wrap his arms around your neck. "Big day huh?" You said, cuddling him back. "Stupid agency, they're so fucking annoying.....when did you get so....snuggly?" He mumbled into your chest. You gently kissed him on the forehead. "You can go to sleep babe, you don't have to stay up" within second he was out like a light, snoring gently on your chest. Pretty soon you were asleep too, resting your head on his.