Flirty-Deimos x Reader fluff

You sat on the couch, staring up at the roof. You were patiently waiting for another mission, another activity to cure your boredom in this mad world. So far you hadn't been notified, strange. But your wouldn't be bored for long, because a certain boyfriend was waiting around the corner, and he was in a playful mood. You felt something land on your lap, you looked down to see Deimos leaning on your legs seductively. "Hey shawty, are you a painting? Cause I could look at you all day." He crooned. You laughed at his cringey pickup line. "It's funny how hard you try to be dominant." You say, pulling him in close. Whatever confidence he had before melted away, his face flushed a bright red and he looked away as you cupped his cheek. "But we all know you're the bottom." You said. Deimos squeaked as you pulled him into your lap, hugging him tightly. You began to kiss his neck, making Deimos blush even more. The door opened and Sanford walked into the room. "Awwww, look at the two lovebirds!" He said. "Ford, a little help here?" Deimos whisper-shouted. Sanford laughed. "No, it's cute watching you two." Sanford said. Deimos started to say something back but was cut off when you tilted his head up and kissed him. "Sanfords right, it is cute watching you." You said. Deimos looked away. "Shut up!" He yelped. You giggled. "Awwwwww, little Deimos is a tsundere!" You cooed. "No im not!" Deimos shouted back. You laughed as you pulled him into another kiss. He finally submitted to your affection, leaning against your chest and playing with your hair. You snuggled him tightly. Oh what joy it was to be dating Deimos.