Very Dom!Deimos x Reader

I'm not the greatest at writing dom Deimos, but in the name of content and requests I will try

You felt something heavy land on you. Your eyes shoot open to see Deimos lying on top of you. His face is spilt into a wide grin. "Hey sugar, it's time to wake up!" He sang. You reached up and tried to push him off you but he just grabbed you by the waist and rolled off the bed. You both landed on the floor with a thud, him on top. You sighed "fine, I'll get up". Deimos pulled you into a hug "I was kidding, I want you to cuddle with me". He wrapped himself around you like a cobra. The fact that he was taller than you made it easier for him to just trap you in his arms. Your face began to heat up. "Dei..." you whispered. He began to gently kiss your neck "what's the matter sweetie? Are you.......flustered?" You started giggling and Deimos laughed back. "Here, let me get some more warmth in here". He tugged your bedsheets off your bed and wrapped them around the both of you. It was so cosy......you snuggled closer to him. He laughed softly in your ear and kissed you all over your neck and face "it's so nice.....I could stay here forever"you said. Deimos smiled back "well, let's do that then". He leaned over and kissed you on the lips, the scent of cigarettes was there, but you could care less, leaning into his beautiful face and his affection.