Sacrifice-Deimos x Female!Reader angst

Author's Note:combined two requests because I fucking can
Angst requested by @RM_Novi female!Reader requested by @Aynimator

"Hang in there Deimos...." you grunted.
He was leaning against your shoulder, wincing in pain.
"Cmon, almost there...." you could see the exit ahead of you.

But before you could do anything, agents swarmed the halls, blocking your escape.

You were surrounded in seconds. With only a small dagger to defend yourself with.

You pulled it out of your pocket "stay back!" you yelled.

The agents aimed their guns at you. "Drop it" one of them commanded.

You didn't back down, a few agents tried to approach but you swung your dagger at them, making them back up.

"Last chance to drop the weapon, or, you could keep the weapon and give us the dissenter you've got and we'll let you go".

You froze. No way you were about to give Deimos to these sick fucks. You two had been dating for a while now. No way you were gonna throw that all away.

"Listen here little missy, I'll give you ten seconds to either drop the weapon or drop the dissenter, if you don't, you'll be shot"

"10"

You glared at them.

"9"

"Y/N.....just go, don't sacrifice yourself for me" Deimos said.

"8"

"I love Y/N, I'll never-"
"Shut up Deimos!"

"7"

"Y/N! RUN!"
"NO!"

"6"

"I said that I'll be forever by your side, and I'm keeping that promise"

"5"

"Y/N please-"
"No, we're dying together"

"4"
"Y/N just listen to me!"
"I'm not giving you up"

"3"
"2"
"1"

BANG!

"Y/N!!!"

The shot went straight through your chest. You stood in shock for a few moments, then crumpled to the ground.

"Stupid girl" one of the agents snickered.

Deimos had fallen over with you when you fell, now he was lying next to your corpse.

"Did she really think that her death would save Deimos? Did she actually think that if we killed her we'd leave Deimos alone?" an agent laughed.

Deimos tried to crawl away, but the agents grabbed him and dragged him away.

Your sacrifice had been for nothing.