Yandere!Deimos x Chubby!Fem!Reader part 3

What...?
You sat there, stunned. You couldn't help but blush.
"W-wha-" you were cut off as Deimos gave you a kiss on the cheek.
"Lay down for a bit sweetie, you deserve a rest, it must be tiring being so gorgeous~"
He cackled a bit before walking out.
You were at a loss for words. Your face was bright red. Who knew that one of Nevada's most notorious criminals was such a flirt? You lay down on the bed.
There were still so many questions you wanted answers to. But you'll figure that out later.

~~time skip~~

It'd been a week since Deimos had kidnapped you. Well, you didn't really see it as kidnapping. He didn't tie you to chairs and torture you, he treated you well and was constantly flirting and making you blush.
You didn't get it. Why you? What made you so special? What did Deimos see in you? Why did Deimos love you so much he had to take you home with him? No one had ever acted like this to you before. Everyone was too focused on their own survival....
"Hey babe? You okay in here?" You looked up to see your lover at the door. "Yeah, I'm alright, I was just wondering.....why me?" You said.
Deimos gave a soft chuckle.
"Oh, I can't even begin to list the reason why I love you" he walked over and sat down beside you.
"I love everything about you. Your face, your laughter, your body. You just simply take my breath away, my darling" he whispered, cupping your cheek and making you look at him.
"You're very special to me, okay? So don't go running away" Deimos said. He gently pulled you in and kissed you along the jaw, his hands caressing your waist.
You leaned into his touch as he whispered in your ear
"You're mine, okay?"

Author's Note:That's it. Everybody back off I am making out with this man right here right now.