Yandere!Deimos x Chubby!Fem!Reader part 2

Requested by @Valkyrie256

Deimos gently laid you in the back of the truck he had brought along with him. He had put some pillows and blankets back there, so you would have a safe and comfortable ride. He then climbed into the driver's seat and started the car.
Deimos smiled to himself. He had you all to himself.

Ow, my head.....what happened?

You sat up. You were lying on a bed in an unfamiliar room. What happened?
Think Y/N, think. You said to yourself. What is the last thing you remember?
Ah yes, that's right. You were about to eat some mac n cheese inside your apartment, but something or someone knocked you out. Who though? You didn't know anyone who hated you beside the agency, but they didn't see you as a threat. And besides, if it was the agency who kidnapped you, you wouldn't be inside a nice, normal-looking room. You'd be inside a dungeon or strapped to a chair.
The door opened and a man walked in. You couldn't believe your eyes. It was Deimos, one of Hank's companions, and one of the most wanted criminals in Nevada.
It didn't make sense, why would he want you? You didn't know any agency secrets, not many people in this world even knew you existed.
"Did you have a nice sleep?" He said casually.
"What....what do you want?" You said. You couldn't help but feel nervous. This man was dangerous, he could kill you in seconds.
Deimos smiled at you. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you". He walked towards you and gently lifted your head towards him.
"You'll be nice and safe here with me" he said.
You didn't get it. Why was he doing this? What did he seen in you?
"What do you mean? What are you planning?" You said nervously.
"Not much" Deimos leaned in a little closer.
"Not much aside from making you my wife" he whispered seductively.

Author's Note:Kinda lazy because it was night when I published this