Pats-Deimos x Cat!Reader

Requested by...uhhh...I forgor 💀

You curled yourself into a small ball. You never wanted to be here, but you were. You didn't know why the Nexus thought it was a good idea to mix a cat with a grunt, but they did, and here you were. Cowering like a fool, begging praying no one found you. Tears pricked at your eyes and you wiped them away. You couldn't give away your position with something as stupid as tears. But despite your efforts, they kept falling. Your throat felt tight. You hated every second of this, you just wanted the pain to end. Footsteps approached the room and you froze, panic seeping into your blood. No....it couldn't end like this! The door creaked open and the tap-tap-tap of shoes echoed around the room. Your breaths were too loud, they were gonna find you. The feet stopped right in front of the desk you were hiding under, and peaked beneath it. The face of a stranger looked at you in shock. Fair enough, they had probably never seen a cat-grunt before. You whimpered and pulled yourself into a tighter ball. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you, it's okay" the guy said. You slowly peaked out from under the desk. The stranger was smiling down at you in a kind way. "What's your name?" he said. "I-I'm Y/N" you said. "That's a pretty name, I'm Deimos, nice to meet you!" he said. You smiled and pulled yourself out from under the desk. "Nice.....ears" he said, gently patting you on the head. You froze for a moment, nobody had ever been this gentle with you. You began to purr softly. Deimos chuckled quietly "like this, don't you?" he said. Without thinking, you hugged him. This took him by surprise, because he did a double take before responding. "Cmon, let's get you out of here". He scooped you up bridal style and carried you out, stroking your ears. You nuzzled him back, purring the whole time.