Im Back!-floofy fluff

Requested by @RM_Novi

Jesus shit, that mission was long as fuck. It took a fucking week to take down that base, you literally had to set up a camp nearby. Anyways, it was done, and you couldn't wait to be back.

"I'm back!" You called as you opened the door to the base. You heard someone running down the stairs and then you were knocked off your feet by something slamming into you.

"Deimos!" You laughed as he clung to you tightly.
"You're back! Thank fucking god, Hank's been driving me crazy!" He said.
"He's been the one driving me crazy" Hank said, leaning against a wall.

You ignored him and kissed Deimos on the cheek. After a moment of hugging, Deimos got off you and you followed him back inside.

"So, what have you guys been up to?"
You were in Deimos's room, cuddling on his bed.
"Not much, I tried to cook again" he smiled at you.
You rolled your eyes "let me guess, you almost burned down the base?"
Deimos giggled and you couldn't help but chuckle too.
"You should've heard Hank on that night! He was soooooo mad!" Deimos laughed.
"I bet he was, I mean, he's never really in a good mood" you said.
"Yeah, he just needs to loosen up a bit, calm down for once in a while" Deimos said.
After that, there was a bit of silence before Deimos said "so, about that mission, eh?"
"Oh my god, where do I even start" you explained the whole thing to Deimos, who started laughing.
"It wasn't funny! It was annoying!" You said.
Deimos chuckled "yeah, must've been babe" he kissed you on the cheek and all your worries melted away.

Pretty soon, you were both asleep, arms wrapped around each other, smiling.