Deimos x Diabetic!Reader

Requested by @DeadlyN1ght

"Heya Y/N, we're gonna order dinner tonight, is there anything in particular that you want?" Deimos said, sticking his head into your room.
You looked up from the game you had been playing on your phone.
"Yeah I'll just have a pizza" you said, looking back down at your phone.
"Gotcha hun" Deimos gave a quick thumbs up before he walked off and left you alone to play your phone.

"Babe, pizzas here!" Deimos called out from the bottom of the stairs.
"Coming!" You yelled back. You put your phone down and headed downstairs. Deimos and Sanford had piles and piles of pizza boxes stacked on top of each other.
"Holy shit, how much did you order?!" You said.
"Well....we were originally gonna order just one, but we got really hungry.."
"You mean you got really hungry?" Sanford said.
Deimos looked sheepish "hey listen, this job is tiring, I need my sustenance to keep on going, alright?" Deimos said as he set the boxes down on the table. Sanford set his boxes down next to his.
"Okay, so we got cheese, pepperoni, meatlovers....who the fuck got pineapple?!" Deimos cried as he opened a box.
"Sanford, you like fucking pineapple on pizza?!" Deimos yelled.
"It's good, okay?!" Sanford said as he took a slice.
"You're more sadistic than I thought" Deimos said, giving Sanford a light punch on the arm.
Sanford rolled his eyes and he took a plate and went off to eat his slice.
"Okay babe, don't have too much, because yknow..." Deimos said.
"I know babe, and don't you go silly either, the last time you did I had to nurse you the next day!"
"Oh, shut up about that!" Deimos said, jokingly giving you a small shove. You lightly pushed him back and grabbed some slices from a box and put them on your plate.

You spent the rest of the night with Deimos, laughing at his jokes and eating pizza, making sure not to have too much and stopping when you thought you had enough. It was a great time.

Author's Note:I sincerely apologise if this is shit. I literally had to Google search if diabetics could eat pizza wtf 😭
I'm really bad at writing conditions so I once again apologise if I did something wrong. Oh god this is bad