Older brother!Deimos x Younger sibling!Reader (THIS IS PLATONIC)

Author's Note:Before people freak out THIS IS PLATONIC, because shipping siblings together romantically is illegal. I don't support that kind of stuff

Requested by @jisungass

"Okay Y/N, I'm going out, you'll be fine on your own, won't you?" Deimos bent down and ruffled your hair. You nodded "I'll be just fine! And if anyone comes in, I'll beat them up!" You yelled triumphantly. Deimos burst out laughing "I'm sure you will, they'll be pissing their pants!" Deimos laughed. Sanford stuck his head into the room. "Cmon Deimos, we gotta go".
Deimos nodded and gave you a small kiss on the forehead "I love you, stay safe" he said before following Sanford out. You walked over to your bed and flopped down onto it. You grabbed a teddy bear and began to play with it, awaiting the return of your big brother.

Hours had passed, there was no sign of him. You were starting to get worried, what if he'd been hurt? Oh, cut it out Y/N! Deimos was big and strong! No one could hurt him! But yet you had that nagging feeling that something bad had happened. You ignored it and continued playing with your toys. Hopefully he'll be home soon....

Another two hours had gone by, and you were really starting to get worried now. Why wasn't he home yet? Had he been hurt really badly? No, no that couldn't be the reason. Deimos was big and strong right? There was no way he could get hurt. Tears pricked at your eyes. You really hoped something bad hadn't happened to him. You silently prayed to the Higher Powers that he was okay. You just wanted him home.....

Another hour had gone by. You were panicking. He had to be hurt, lying on the ground, bleeding....
Tears stabbed at your eyes and rolled down your face. Please, just come home..... you begged in your mind. Suddenly, you heard the sound of a door opening. You rushed downstairs to see Deimos. You cried out with joy and ran towards him. You flung your arms around his neck. "Hey Y/N! Woah, calm down!" He laughed as you hugged him.
"What happened? I got so worried...are you alright?" You asked. "I'm fine Y/N, let's go upstairs for your bedtime story" he ruffled your hair again and went up to your room. You followed him as he grabbed a book from the shelf and sat down on your bed. You snuggled up to him and he put his arm around you.
"Once upon a time..." he began.

Sanford stuck his head into the room. Both you and Deimos were fast asleep, arms wrapped around each other, your head on his chest. Sanford chuckled quietly and shut the door. It'd been a long night, you two needed rest.

Author's Note:Ooo that was fun, might do some more platonic Deimos x Reader in the future