Deimos x Sick!Reader

Requested by @RM_Novi

You didn't want to get up. Your throat felt scratchy and your nose wouldn't stop running. You coughed again, you wished the sickness would go away soon.
There was a knock on the door "hey babe, you in there?" Deimos called. "Yeah, I'm in here" you said. Deimos opened the door and looked down at you. "You okay babe?" Deimos said, walking over to you. "No.....I feel like shit" you murmured. Deimos sat down next you and put his hand on your forehead. "Your forehead is hot, you've got a fever" he said. "So....no killing agents today?" You stopped to sneeze into your arm. "Sorry sweetie, but today is rest day for you" Deimos said. "Don't worry, I'll look after you" he said. You smiled at him "can I have some tissues please?" You said. Deimos nodded and left, returning a few minutes later. You blew your nose and Deimos sat beside you, holding your hand.
You spent the next few minutes just chatting with each other, occasionally Deimos would say some cringey pick up line and you'd laugh at him, honestly, it was one of your favourite things about him. Then he lay down and cuddled next to you, which took you by surprise. "You feeling better now babe?" Deimos said with a small smirk. You grinned at him "a bit, but you should probably stop before you get sick as well" you said.
"Awwwww, but I love youuuu" Deimos said with a pout. You laughed at him. "Cmon babe, you don't want to get sick as well" you gently tried to shove him away but he clung to you like a raccoon. You sighed, seeing that there was no point.
"Hey babe?"
"Yes Dei?"
"Can we kiss?"
"DEIMOS!"
"Please?"
"You'll catch my germs!"
"Pretty please?"
"DEIMOS NO-"
That was when he leaned in and kissed you on the lips.
The next day, both you and Deimos were lying in bed together. Both coughing from fever.
"I told you not to kiss me, dumbass"
"But I love you!"
"For fucks sake Deimos...."
He giggled and you couldn't help but smile at his stupid ass.