Drunk!Deimos x Reader

Requested by @RM_Novi

You were scrolling through YouTube on your phone. Tonight has been peaceful, your crazy boyfriend has gone out which meant you didn't have to worry about him pulling a crazy stunt for now. You sighed at the thought of Deimos. He was a great partner, but he really needed to take care of himself better, or else he was gonna seriously hurt himself one day. There was a loud bang at the front door and you jumped up to see Deimos stumble into the room. You didn't have to be a genius to know he had too much to drink.

"You're drunk" you said as he staggered over.
"I'm not drunk" Deimos insisted as he almost fell over.
"Ok then, can you tell the time?" You asked, hands on your hips. Deimos stumbled over to the large clock hanging on the wall, looked at it and said "I am not drunk".
You burst out laughing. "Cmon Dei, lie down, you are drunk" you said, gently taking his hand and guiding him over to the couch.
"I am not drunk" Deimos said as you laid him down the couch.
You giggled a bit and went back to scrolling on your phone, after a few moments Deimos put his head in your lap. "Heya there cutie, when did you get four heads? I wanna kiss 'em" he puckered up his lips and made kissing sounds. You laughed again and lifted his lips to yours, kissing him softly.

A few hours later, Deimos had passed out, leaning against you and holding you close. You gave a soft chuckle every time you looked at him.

You were gonna have so much fun explaining this to him in the morning.

Author's Note:If you get all the references ilysm