Deimos x Male!Reader

Requested by @porkcow

You yanked the agent forward by his tie and stabbed him in the eye. He crumbled to the ground the second you let him go, blood pouring from the wound. Eventually, he succumbed to the wound.

"Nice one babe!" You turned around to look at your boyfriend Deimos smirking at you.
"Dei, behind you!" You called. You didn't need to worry tho, he punched the soldat sneaking up behind him in the jaw, knocking them to the floor, and then Deimos shot him.
"Don't worry sweets, got it all covered, why don't you go and be pretty somewhere else hm? You're kinda distracting me with that sexy face of yours~"
You blushed as Deimos giggled.
"Cmon babe, let's just go..." you were flustered as you went upstairs to the second floor, Deimos tagging along behind you.

The rest of the mission was the same, killing agents, engineers and soldats while Deimos flirted with you in between kills. Once you were done, you went to walk out but saw Deimos lying on the ground.

"Are you okay?!" You ran over to him, thinking he was hurt, you felt relieved when he opened his eyes and looked at you.
"Chill out Y/N, I'm just having a little rest, killing agents is tiring" he said.
Without thinking, you lay down beside him, putting an arm around him.

Deimos reached up and ruffled your hair, and then rested his hand on your abs.
You leaned in and kissed him. He kissed you back softly.

When you broke away, Deimos was giggling again. "You're such a great boyfriend" he said.
"No, you're such a great boyfriend, dumbass" you said.
"You're right, I am a great boyfriend" Deimos declared. You rolled your eyes.
"What are you rollin' your eyes for?! You just said yourself that I'm a great boyfriend!" Deimos said.

"Cmon you two, we gotta go" you looked over to see Sanford at the door.
"Oh cmon San? Just a couple more minutes! I'm bet you're jealous that you don't have a boyfriend, huh?" Deimos stuck his tongue out.
"Fiiine, just a couple more minutes" Sanford said, with a tiny smile on his face.
"Thanks 'Ford!" Deimos said as he began kissing you on the cheek again.

Sanford walked outside.
"The two homos still in there huh?" Hank said, sharpening his knife.
"Yep, they're cute together though, you have to admit that" Sanford said.
Hank didn't say anything, just kept on sharpening his knife.

Author's Note:stfu Hank ur literally aroace 🤬
Can't write gendered Y/N. Help.