36

angelica has never been faced with such a major issue in her life. she had fallen in love with two men, both related, twins, and both brutally breaking her heart. she knew she had to confront ethan herself and get his side of the story, she couldn't- or really wouldn't believe a word he spoke to grayson earlier that day. she didn't want to believe his brother was capable of doing such harm to him. she knew grayson was once pure evil, but she also got an insight a few weeks back of ethan's evil side. she was a pure hopeless romantic.

she placed her knuckles onto the mahogany wood and knocked twice. swiftly the door opened revealing ethan with gray sweats on and a bowl of quinoa occupying his right hand. "ange, what are you doing here?" he asked licking his bottom lip. "is it true?" she asked with tears threatening to leave her eyes. "is what true?" he asked dumbfounded in which she reiterated with, "did you and april sleep together?" ethan snarkely stated "well yeah she slept in our bed-" angelica lifted her head when he heard him speak the word "our." "did you do it because of me?"

"lets talk about this inside..." ethan trailed while he opened the door inviting her presence in. "why did you do it? i know it wasn't to get back at grayson. it was to hurt me wasn't it?" she asked as she begun to corner and hover ethan. all he could do at this point was look down at the ground to avoid eye contact. "look at me in the eyes and tell me it wasn't to hurt grayson, tell me you did it because of me, TELL ME YOU STILL LOVE ME!" she yelled only making ethan look to her.

"it wasn't to hurt grayson, i did it because of you..."

she looked at him trying to get a final answer in which he finally looked back down and spoke, "i don't love you anymore." "look at me and say it" she smoke with heavy breaths. his head turned up, eyes darting to hers as he spoke "i don't love you anymore." without hesitation angelica began hitting and shoving ethan into the wall behind him. "HOW COULD YOU?" "AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE FOR YOU" "EVERYTHING I SACRIFICED" "EVERYTHING I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU" "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?" "I FUCKING LOVED YOU!" "I STILL LOVE YOU"

"i'm sorry, are we still friends?" he asked only making angelica stop in shock at his question. "can we be friends?"

liability

grayson walked up to the tall silver building and buzzed the intercom. "hello?" the soft voice answered in which grayson spoke, "buzz me in." not even a second passed and the building door unlocked, allowing grayson inside. he paces down the hallway until he is meet with the door number "504." he knocks briefly and the door swiftly opens. "come in" april squeamishly smiled allowing grayson into her apartment. he slumped in and took a seat in her living room area. "do you want anything to drink?" she asked as she took stance next to the refrigerator. he looked at her in which he could see her posture and demeanor change. "so do you want to tell me you fucked my brother yourself or do you just want me to tell you i know?" grayson asked bluntly in which the fear set into her. "please don't hurt me..." she pleaded as she begun walking backwards towards her room. "who the fuck do you think i am?"

she looked at grayson dumbfounded and continued to pace backwards into her room. "ethan told me everything, how you have BPD, and how when ya'll were little you would kill animals. i'm sorry grayson but please, please don't hurt me. i don't deserve to die, i know i cheated but please..." she plead while on the verge of tears. he couldn't fathom the words that came from her mouth. the words his own flesh and bones used against him. he stood up with his hand in the air, surrendering, taking a seat on the floor in a submissive manner. "what are you doing?" she asked being taken off guard.

"i'm proving myself, proving i'm not the man ethan paints me out to be." she takes a few steps forward and once she realizes grayson was surrendering himself to her, she broke down. "i am so sorry grayson... he-he told me all these things and i believed him. i was so vulnerable and i don't know why i did it. i never ever would have done this if i knew those things weren't true. i am so sorry. i love you grayson, i-i-i'm just so sorry..." grayson was only in his head, imagining the lies he told her just to have sex with her to get back at him for whatever reason.

"we're done, youre fired as well. don't ever bother me again, stay as far away from me as possible. i never want to see you again. you and me, were fucking done. there is nothing left." grayson spoke looking up at april with dark eyes.

"can we be friends?"

-