8

the week ahead had been smooth and productive,grayson and angelica had been having many meetings along with planning new projects. the two had grown closer together as friends, spilling nearly everything to each other. at this moment they were at lunch talking about many things, besides work.  "so i was thinking about getting and assistant for when i'm out of the office or when i need someone to run some errands for me since i have to double on a lot, what do you think?" grayson ask in which angelica just thought about it. " i think you should gray" angelica admitted in which he smiled "do you wanna help me me look for one?" she held up her cup of matcha in which grayson held up his "i would be honored." 

the two walked back to the office together in which they walked up to the receptionist with a smile. "hey mr dolan & ms steel" she chirped in which grayson smiled to ask "do you mind putting out an ad for an assistant for me?" she smiled then began to type away on her computer. "all done, is there anything else i can help with?" she asked in which angelica stated "when applications come through send an email for an interview for this friday please if you don't mind." she smiled and stated "will do." the two continued back to their offices but along the way their boss saw them "my favorite duo, do ya'll mind coming in here for a second?" mr voss asked in which angelica and grayson followed into his office. the pair sat on the open seat's and listened in. "so i just want to clear up the air since there are rumors floating around the office, are the two of ya'll dating?" he asked in which angelica instantly shut it down. "no sir, i'm still with ethan which is grayson's brother. yes me and grayson have a past relationship but that was in college, now we are strictly just friends." mr voss looked over to grayson looking for an answer in which he replies "yes that is true, we had a past but now she is engaged to my brother. our relationship is strictly professional and were just friends." 

smother

grayson had came over to angelica and ethan's loft to continue some paperwork they had to finish alongside him stayig for dinner. "what were you thinking about finalizing jessica's play write? i mean its brilliant. john comes back to save her and tell her the truth, he keeps her from killing herself" grayson stated in which angelica sighed. "i like it but i don't think her message is prevailed the right way. a women shouldn't always depend on a man to save her and to be honest i'm kinda disappointed in jessica because shes done a lot better work than this. she did just go through a nasty break up so maybe this was her way of getting over it, but i don't believe it should be finalized."  grayson took what angelica said in and stated " i think you're right, you've seen more of her work than i have and i trust you when you say this isn't her best." see, just friend working together to better their company and getting along, nothing could be more perfect. 

"dinner's ready!" ethan called out from the kitchen. the two got up from the ground and headed to the dining room table. "mmh babe this is my favorite" angelica smiled planting a small kiss onto ethan's cheek.  of course grayson felt a little bit uncomfortable seeing his brother and ex being together, engaged. he knew that he would have to get use to it, it was going to hurt but he was going to get use to it. they all sit down together and dig in, ethan serving everyone and himself last. "so how was work for the both of ya'll?" asked ethan in which angelica spoke first "it was good, grayson actual put out an add for an assistant." ethan looked over to grayson with a smile. "oh wow thats good grayson, are you looking for anyone specific?" ethan asked in which grayson replied "i'm not sure yet, just looking for someone that can get their task one in a timely manner." 

smother

they all cleaned up the mess from dinner and helped grayson pack some leftover's since he was still settling into his apartment.  "hey bro, im proud of you. i know we fell off ever since new york but i miss and love you. i'm just happy you're back in my life, our life." ethan spoke to grayson as angelica was cleaning up their mess in the living room. " thanks man, i'm happy you're back in mine, i love you too." grayson stated in which ethan brought him in for a long awaited hug. he missed his twin brother, his other half. their five years apart really grew them closer together , opposite from what you'd think. "you know since you've show back up in her life, she's been a lot happier and productive" ethan mentioned in which grayson looked over to her. ethan was right, she had that glow to her, not like a virginity loss or pregnancy glow, but a different type of glow. "i'm happy, she has the same affect on me."

the cleaning crew had finished and they were all now saying their goodbye's for the night. angelica actually didn't want the night to end, she missed grayon's company. "it was nice having you over, happy we all could catch up" ethan admitted in which angelica added "yes were glad 'to have you over anytime, don't be a stranger, were all family after all." this, this broke grayson all over again, broke when he didn't know he could be broken again by this girl. "it was nice seeing you guys again as well, thank you for the invite. ill see you soon ethan and i will see you tomorrow angelica." grayson thanked as he left through the oak door. angelica turned to ethan and smashed her lips onto his in which ethan froze in confusion. "whoa, what was that for?" he asked puzzled in which she smiled and giggled.

"for being the best fiance in the world, wouldn't want it any other way."

-