20

after angelica had gotten the news of her new diagnosis she decided to take a few days off of work. she filled in mr voss on what had been going on and explained the whole situation that happened with grayson at the office. of course she was embarrassed to tell her own boss the truth about who she was, but she knew in order to keep her job its what she had to do. today would be the day she told ethan, this was going to hurt her a lot, but she knew he had to do it if she wanted to keep ethan. "hey ethan can we talk about my appointment..?" she trailed off asking ethan as he came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. "of course, talk to me mamas" he smiled taking a seat next to her on the bed. she gave him a small smile but soon faded into a down face. she reached into her drawer and pulled out the pill bottles prescribed from the psychiatrist. "what-what is that?" ethan asked looking at the pill bottles in confusion. "this one is for my cyclothymia depression, i take them once daily, in the morning first thing when i wake up..." she trailed off as she put the bottle aside to then focus on the bigger bottle of pills. "these- these are to control-these- these control my borderline personality disorder..." ethan's eyes had widened as she informed him on her diagnosis. "wait so like what grayson has?" he asked in which she nodded her head yes. "i-im so sorry.. how do you feel?" ethan asked apologizing in which she lets out a sigh and just breaks down. "i'm scared to death ethan. i'm scared that ill end up just like him or even worse, god i've never been so scared or devastated in my life, i just wish i could've had a normal life...i didn't deserve this, i don't deserve this."

ethan pulled her into his chest and and ran his fingers through her hair as she balled out. "i promise, i promise it will get better. this is why you have medication, so you can control it and the longer you take your medication for, overtime it will subside. i cant guarantee that it will go away but this pain will subside. " he coo's in which angelica lifts her head and looks up to him with her bloodshot eyes and ask's "what if i hurt you the way her hurt me?" he lefts her up onto his lap and pushes her hair out her face, lifting her chin with his finger. "nothing you do will ever hurt me, you will never put me in the pain her put you in because you went through that pain and know how much it killed you, i know you would never want anyone to feel that pain." he admits in which angelica shook her head agreeing and she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her face into his chest.

liability

grayson walked over to angelica's office to see another day pass that she wasn't here. he was tired of being left out of the dark so he walked over to mr voss office, knocking on the door. "come in!" he shouts in which grayson pushes the door handle open, revealing mr voss sitting at his desk, focused on his computer. "hey grayson! how can i help you?" he ask holding his hand out to the seat in which grayson closes the door behind him and takes a seat. "its about angelica, i'm worried about her. has she called or texted you saying why she is out of the office? i have a feeling its my fault and i feel really bad..." grayson admitted while scratching the back of his neck, something he usually does when he's nervous. mr voss sighed and gave a simple response back "i cant quite disclose the exact reason she is gone but she is taking a few sick days..." he looked up to see grayson with an unsure look on his face. "i do actually want to talk to you about your behavior that day..." mr voss commented in which grayson gave him a scared straight look. "yes sir?" he questioned in which mr voss closed his laptop, putting his full focus on grayson.

"i had a few staff members come and complain to me about that day, now i wasn't here to witness it but then i looked at the security footage and i have to say, i am very disappointed in you grayson. we have cameras in all the directors offices due to pass incidents and if you read your contract you would have known this. grayson what happened is unacceptable, so my punishment for you will be a week off, unpaid. maybe with this week off you can focus on bettering yourself, maybe even work on your composition for the competition which i am expecting of you. also while revealing the footage i noticed your relations with miss sterlington. i am not saying that she cant be your assistant or to break things off, but here we have a zero tolerance of co worker pda. i do have to say i'm extremely disappointed in you grayson, i expected such better from you given your background. don't make me regret my decision on making you director of two departments." mr voss informed in which grayson looked down in defeat. "yes sir, it wont happen again, it was a mistake." grayson apologized in which mr voss shook his head disapprovingly. "part of that apology shouldn't be going to me, they should be going to miss steel."