204. Chu's 6th order Break-through

Chapter 204: The state of mind, the opportunity of the sixth order.

Xiao Ziling, lying on the sofa, saw Chu’s face suddenly red and quickly turned pale, and the red blood flowing down the corner of his mouth, not only that, Chu Yutian had been unable to support his body, the whole person was powerless. The whole body  collapsed on Xiaoziling.

Xiao Ziling hugged Chu Yutian nervously and asked anxiously: "Chu brother, are you fine? What happened?."

Chu Yutian’s face was almost bloodless, because he forced the suppression of the rioting abilities and suffered a counterattack, but after easing his strength, he was much better. Soon his face returned to normal, shaking his head and telling Xiao Ziling that he was all well.

The spiritual exploration that has been shrouded here has disappeared without a trace. Although I don't know what caused it, it is definitely a good thing. Otherwise, he can't explain why he would make love to vomit blood.

At this time, Chu Haotian did not know, because his power riots, although only an instant, but this powerful energy is still enough to tear the spiritual energy body.

Although Chu Yutian said that there should be no problem at the moment, but in the mind of being careful and not wrong, he still let Xiao Ziling under his eyes open the eyes of the spirit and see if it is really safe.

In fact, at the beginning, Chu Yutian could detect the spiritual investigation of the other side, or thanks to the spiritual eye of Xiao Ziling, because of the spiritual eye of Xiao Ziling. There is a passive skill called smashing, which can counter all attacks of the spiritual system.

The strength of the counterattack depends on the attacking strength of the opponent. The stronger the opponent attacks, the stronger the strength of the counterattack.

Although the mental investigation seems to have nothing to do with the attack, it is actually a means of attack.

It's just that its focus is different. Therefore, the smashing still made a counterattack, but the attack of the mental exploration was not strong enough, so the smashing can only make a step of rebounding the spirit. This is also a point that Shaohua can’t figure out. He doesn’t know that there is still a break in the world. This ability.

O

f course, exhaustion is due to automatic counterattack. As the owner of Xiao Ziling, he did not realize this mental power. Of course, there is another reason that the other party's rank is higher than him, and it is not a fierce mental attack.

But when it breaks back that spirit. The energy fluctuations that were emitted made the Chu Yutian, who had already been in the top five, feel it. His ability directly warned him that the other party was dangerous. So Chu Yutian immediately chose the action to cover up, so that Xiao Ziling quickly closed the eye and concealed.

This decision made them no longer able to counterattack, only naked exposed to the other's spiritual investigation, but also let the other side to eliminate doubt.

Obeying the instructions of Chu Yutian, Xiao Ziling opened the eyes of the spirit, suddenly frowned, because it was all obscenity. This made him feel sick and wanted to leave this disgusting place right away. However, he still resisted discomfort and said that Chu Haotian said that everything is normal outside.