253. Met Me again in Five years

.
Chapter 253: Convention? Five years.

Chu Haotian has several teleports in a row, away from the caravan, and crossed the encirclement of the zombies around him. In a short time, the sky in the center of the dead city, a figure pierced the space, suddenly appeared, then disappeared again, but finally appeared Already on the roof of a tall building.

Chu Yu Tian foot on the lightning rod on the roof, overlooking this city that has no life, below, countless zombies such as countless black spots are unconsciously wandering. These are low-level zombies, and they don’t feel the temperament that Chu Yutian deliberately suppresses.

At this time, not far from Chu Haotian, suddenly there was a roar of tearing the sky, this is the command of the lore. The leader of the dead city, the seven-order spiritual head of the zombie, although he invited the battle to Chu Yutian, but definitely did not want his site to be invaded, and Chu Yutian appeared silently around it, it was terrified, It is angry, so it ordered the city to kill.

Chu Yutian mouth reveals a mocking smile. Does this zombie really think that they can't deal with it? He instantly turned on the momentum of his body, and the power of the eighth-order breath was centered on Chu Yutian, and instantly spread to the entire dead city.

The time when the imperial opening of the Eighth Steps of the Chu dynasty was not completed was only a matter of convergence. It was still Chu Yutian’s fear that his momentum would open too long and spread to the outside of the dead city, hurting the awakening of the caravan. Those.

he saw the bottom of the Dead City. The low-level zombies fell to the ground with the arrival of the Eighth-order momentum of Chu Yutian. They never stood up again. If someone knocked on their heads, they could see their nucleus. Has been shocked into powder, the eighth-order strong momentum, even if only the momentary fluctuations, but also let these low-level zombies' nucleus can not withstand this pressure and burst.

Although Chu Haotian's own convergence is very fast, it has spread to the caravans here, but this momentum is nearing extinction. The power is not as good as the center. Even so, the third-order awakened people of the caravans are inevitably sullen, and the blood in the mouth overflows.

They are directly injured by this force, but they are only slightly injured. As long as you cultivate, you can heal yourself.
The fourth-order awakened person felt a shock in his body and his chest was full of blood, but after they ran their abilities, they dispelled the discomfort and they were not injured.

But this terrible momentum still makes them tremble, they are very clear, this is the momentum from the center of the dead city. They are still a dozen kilometers away, but they still have such power. It is conceivable that if they are in the center, they will be seriously injured by this momentum.

Everyone in the team’s face has a desperate look. This momentum from the center of the dead city is undoubtedly coming from the most horrible zombies in the dead city. Such a powerful zombie declares that they have no vitality at all. This time they are sure Become a nutrient for the dead city zombies. There is no second ending.

The person in charge of the caravan's trip is a fifth-order powerhouse. He feels the least, but he feels a stagnation. He took a deep breath and returned to normal, but he also looked ugly, he entered the fifth order after all. Can feel the release of this pressure, at least the high-order two-order powerhouse, he also guessed like other people, thinking that this pressure comes from the high-level zombies in the dead city.

He can't figure out why this horrible guy is interested in their caravans. I know that there are a lot of cars coming and going. Although they have been surrounded by zombies, they are small zombies. They have never been like today. In this way, the horrible one in the dead city was brought out.