226. Working at Restaurant

!

Chapter 226: Restaurant? New arrival attendant.

Nandu base, Wu Qingyun and the base of the lesser city owner Peng Yuan stood on the highest floor of Nandu City and looked down. Two young people of similar age looked comfortable at this moment, and it seemed that everything was under control.

Peng Yuan smiled and said to Wu Qingyun: "The people below just told me that the fish you want to catch is in the net."

Wu Qingyun’s eyes flashed, but he did not show how happy he was. After all, this time he used his bait as a bait, and his life was not easy. He faintly said: "He is eager to kill me. Of course, he will not miss this opportunity. Even if he knows that there is a problem, he will come over and find out."

Although Xiao Ziling did not have much contact, he knew that he was a purely filial person. In order to report his hatred of the younger sister, he will definitely come back without hesitation, but as long as he is willing to come over, this game will be basically completed, and then he will only see the people from all walks of life.

"I hope that your plan will be a perfect ending. We must know that we have used all our powers..."

Peng Yuan smiled and smiled at Wu Qingyun. The warning in his eyes was obvious. He was full of him this time. If the father does it, if he fails, he will definitely lose power.

Wu Qingyun said quietly: "Reassured, less general, your wish can be achieved." In the face of power, the so-called father and son family are fake.

Perhaps Wu Qingyun’s words made Peng Yuan’s heart burst. So he raised the glass in his hand and laughed loudly: "then wish us success. Cheers!"

Wu Qingyun showed a light smile on his mouth and gently touched the other party's glass: "We must succeed, toast." He lowered his eyes and concealed the smirked eyes. No one knows that he and the military division are working together in the next big game. He will be the chess player, and he will be the last big winner, no one.

time flies. Five days have passed. Today, the Nandu base is strangely under heavy rain. The dark and humid weather makes Wu Qingyun’s mood very bad. Of course, the most important thing is that the Nandu base suddenly told him that they lost Xiaozhao’s tomb. whereabouts. If he still remembers the martial arts of the military division.  He's afraid he will face Peng Yuan on the spot.

The military teacher saw that Wu Qingyun was restless and couldn't help but frown. "Angkor, don't be too nervous. Even if he escapes, we can block everything and not let the news leak..."

He didn't understand why Wu Qingyun would because of this. Small role and restless. To know that as a good leader, you must be quiet and always confident, so that the following people will follow with death, people like to follow the strong.

"No, Xiao Ziling must have come. I have a hunch, I am felt very in danger now, because I don't know when he will come out and give me a knife." Wu Qingyun is somewhat anxious.

He didn't know where Xiao Ziling was, was he hiding behind him and staring at him, ready to assassinate when he was not prepared? When he left the base.

He remember very clearly that Xiao Ziling’s level has been three orders, one less than him. In the past three years, he desperately wants revenge, he will definitely die and practice. Will his powers be weaker than him?