249. Negotiations

Chapter 249: Negotiations, giving each other a chance.

The traffic all the way went smoothly, because two drivers drove two shifts. After two days and two nights, they arrived at the Yincheng base.
The base of the Silver City is an ultra-small base.

The destination is just a small mountain city. The total area of ​​the city is about 300to 400,000 square meters. However, the Yincheng base is small and small, but it is the most solid base of all the bases (except Lingtian base). It was originally surrounded by the city wall.

After the later transformation, it was widened and thickened, and then awakened. The ability to coagulate and strengthen, the zombies below the fifth order and the attack of mutant creatures can't shake it.

The base is as strong and secure as a fortress, making it a place where many awakened strongmen choose to settle. After all, these awakened strongmen and family members are not necessarily strong, and there is a stable place for them to have no worries.

Of course, more importantly, the location of the Silver City base is very good, three directions and three bases are practiced, and there is a large mountain range in a continuous direction. The survivors are numerous mutant beasts and plants, and are hunters. This paradise also makes this small town full of people and wealth.

The Silver City base was built by a survivor who was awakened by the mountain city residents and led the survivors of the mountain city. Because of the self-sufficiency, the original base infrastructure is much worse than it is now, a powerful three years ago.

The beast tide was almost destroyed by the wall. Fortunately, the rescued Lingtian base awakens arrived at the most critical moment and helped the base to survive the crisis.

Knowing that everyone who wants to protect the base, relying on their own incomprehensible leaders to think twice about gains and losses, and finally decided to invest in the Lingtian base, become a member of Lingtian base.

In order not to attract the attention and suppression of other bases, the two bases did not announce the news. Instead, they announced that they would use the relationship between borrowing and lending. Lingtian Base began to assist the construction of the Yincheng base, with a 20-year period, allowing the Yincheng base to continue.

Pay off debts. But the two still belong to the independent base of power.

Even at the time, even the news caused the surrounding base to shake. There was a ridicule of Lingtian’s base, and the materials were so sleepy. Even though they were willing to lend to a small base with little oil and water, the decision-makers at Lingtian Base were absolutely It was the head that was shot.

There are also contempt for the leader of the Silver City base. Even if you do this unnecessary construction, you have to pay debts for 20 years, which is almost a lifetime of hardship.
But when the Yincheng base is well built, and the awakened people are strong, the Yincheng base becomes a paradise for hunters.

It became a cornucopia of accumulated wealth, and all the talents understood the intention of the original Lingtian base, but at the moment they want to share a piece of cake is too late. Not only has the Lingtian base grown up, but even the Yincheng base is not a small base that is casually bullied. The strong ones are not scornful.

Xiao Ziling also took the task to come here earlier. At this time, he was familiar with the road. He took his backpack and ignored the Chu Yutian. Get off the bus and go straight into the city, ready to find a familiar hotel to stay.

The Silver City base is designed to satisfy so many temporary hunting teams. The hotels and restaurants in the base are the most, and as soon as they enter the city, they see countless such listings.