211. Escape

Chapter 211: Escape? Leave a back hand.

The severe pain in the body, the half-faced swollen and unsatisfied Xiao Qingyun opened his eyes, and at first glance saw Chu Xiaoqi in front of him, the little tail that had been behind his own nephew, and at that moment The cold expression, the eyes without any emotions should have seen no emotions.

She didn’t know why, she actually felt the anger and sadness.
She then saw her top boss, the deputy head of the logistics team, who was taking care of her good younger brother. She was grief and even frantically venting his abilities at the moment, hoping to save her. .

There was a faint regret in her heart. She thought that she was talking and laughing with him. She looked at her old age and played tricks from time to time. She also laughed and asked him to find a good girl... Unfortunately, she had to lose her words this time. . She saw some familiar and unfamiliar faces, and with an expression of intolerance and anger at the moment.

As time went by, Xiao Qingyun's face became paler and paler. She felt that she was chilling. She whispered, "Am I dying?"

"Sister Xiao, no, I will save you." Yan Yilong desperately conveyed his abilities, hoping to save this Xiaojie who has been caring for him.

"Yilong brother, it's okay, don'tlie to me." Xiao Qingyun's mouth smiled, the swelled face showed such a smile is not good-looking, and even a little embarrassing, but Qi Yilong can feel a kind of warmth deep into it, he once secretly Nostalgia for him is also the real reason why he does not call Xiao Qingyun to call Xiaojie or Xiaogu.

Qi Yilong bite his lower lip, resisting the tears in his eyes, conveying the power without a word, even if he is exhausted and willing to give up, he hopes that the miracle will come.

"Xiaoling has never abused his power. I entered the logistics group and exchanged his contribution. Chen’s deputy team said that the dock can be exchanged for a privilege. Xiaoling gave me this privilege.” Xiao Qingyun could not Control the mouth to spit blood. But I still don't forget to wash my own children's grievances.

"Although I don't know what Xiaoling What've did, why do you have this privilege?"
Yan Yilong said: "I know that Xiaoling lost his life in order to save the captain... Xiaojie, you entered the logistics group, and Xiaoling used his life to buy it. There is no such thing as abuse of authority."

The dialogue between Xiao Qingyun and Qi Yilong finally made everyone know why Xiao Qingyun could enter the logistics group. It turned out that Xiao Ziling had exchanged his life. Those who listened to Wu Qingyun and participated in the rebellion became pale. They understood that they were doing stupid things.
.
Yan Yilong’s explanation made Xiao Qingyun’s tears flow down. She always asked Xiao Ziling how this privilege came. They were all understated by Xiao Ziling. She knew that Xiao Ziling would have paid the price, but she never imagined that this was his life.

"And this time. Xiaoling did not appear because he was sent out by the captain to perform the task some time ago. He was not at the base at all." Yan Yilong did not want Xiao Qingyun to misunderstand Xiao Ziling, explaining.

"I know... Xiaoling will not come out." Xiao Qingyun was not surprised. When Wu Qingyun screamed that Xiao Ziling would not come out, Xiao Qingyun felt that his nephew was not here. "In the future, there will be no more people who can threaten Xiaoling..."

Xiao Qingyun felt that his own mind began to get confused. And she seems to have returned to the past, growing up in the endless love of her parents, carefree, she lost her parents when she was not mentally prepared. She didn't know anything except sadness.