257. Former Captain

Chapter 257: Joining? Former captain!

Seeing the enemies who killed themselves in the past, Xiaoziling no longer has the feeling of shopping. Chu Yutian sees Yiyuan to take them to a quiet place to rest, no need for luxury, as long as comfortable, affordable.

Yiyuan was very familiar with the base, took them a few turns, and found a quiet and tidy hotel, the price is not expensive. Chu Haotian looked at the surrounding environment and knew why the price was affordable. Although it was in the center of the base, there was no advertisement in the dim alleys.

The customers depended on the old customers or guides. Only then, this situation is certainly not expensive.

Sure enough, Yiyuan took them to check in, and saw that the boss gave a bag of things. He was embarrassed to smile at the two people of Chu Xiaotian Xiaoziling. Chu Yutian does not matter, because this is exactly what he wants. It is not far from the commercial street. He can let him explore his mental power. He believe that with his eighth-order spiritual strength, no one can find out the original base.

He gave this day's remuneration to Yiyuan, which made Yiyuan very grateful to know that he only took Chu Xiaotian and Xiaoziling for two and a half days, and the other party could only give half a day's reward.

Watching Yiyuan leave, Chu Xiaotian Xiaoziling also entered their room to rest. Chu Yutian immediately sat down and the spirit of the eighth order spread quickly...

In a tall building in the base, Lei Yunzhang, who had been driven out to stay outside the living room, suddenly changed his face. He opened his eyes and thought that he would not want to knock into the room and rush into the room.
"Lei Yunzhang, what do you want to do?"

Because Lei Yunzhang's violence broke, the violent sound made the pen in the hands of the elegant man draw a beautiful range on the document, which made him perfect for the perfectionism. Road.

"Yu. The base has come stronger." Lei Yunzhang's face is gloomy, and Lei Yun's face is a fire awakened person. In fact, it is a double system. He is still a mysterious spiritual awakening person. The reason why the base is so stable, and He will control the spirit of the city. As long as the base has a power riot, he can find out.

Yu converges on anger and her face is dignified: "How strong is it?"
Lei Yunzhang is very heavy: "I am stronger than you now."

Lei Yunzhang's words made Yu's face change greatly. It's important to know that Lei Yunzhang has already been sixth-order, plus the double-frame increase. Close to the existence of the seventh order, if it is really stronger than him, then it can only be a seventh-order awakened person.

Lei Yunzhang continued: "The man broke my spiritual network with my mental strength. I think he should know that we have a spiritual awakening people here."

"Is it also spiritual awakened?" I haven't heard of anyone in the spiritual department who entered the seventh order.

"Unclear, you must know that after the fifth order, any awakened person can use his or her mental strength, but it is nothing more than a mentally awakened person." Lei Yun tells the truth, the other seven-stage department can also use mental power to break his spirit. The network, the high-order pressure to help them complete.

"It seems that we have to be careful! This greedy guy, one day I will retaliate." Yu gnashed his teeth.
When Chu Yitian released his own spiritual power, he felt the numerous spiritual networks that were supervised over the base.

He immediately understood that this base also has a spiritual awakening, but the strength of the sixth-order is not enough to resist his mental strength. Let him break this spiritual network once.