231. Disguised

Chapter 231: disguise, travel tokens.

Xiaoxiao and Xiaomao are very embarrassed. There are so many abnormal mental abilities monitors at the door. Even if only ants can't get through, you need to know how to hide and laugh and Xiaomao, and there are still energy groups in this body.

The awakened may not feel it, but for the spiritual abilities, this kind of energy is like the light in the night, it is too obvious, and can't hide.

Do you have to go down the waterway? This idea has just risen and is directly cut off by Xiaomao. Xiaomao is very clear. The following world has a king of the same kind and is its deadly enemy. Although the order is not much higher than it, its huge ethnic group is not that it can provoke From the beginning.

Xiao Ziling saw the Xiaomao Xiao Mao in the purple house. He made a smile and found a quiet place without people, and he walked out from Zifu.

"There is a zombie rat in the sewer. It seems that it can only be broken through the door." Xiao Ziling, who has seen the horror of the rat, agrees with Xiao Mao. When he walks down the waterway, he is looking for death.

"However, those zombies will not attack the survivors above?" Xiao Ziling is very strange, why the two are safe.

Xiao Mao’s plan was made. Xiao Ziling finally understood that after the fifth stage, the zombies could not get energy from the flesh and blood. What they needed was the nucleus energy of the zombies.

This is why the zombie mouse king and the human base reached an agreement. Only the zombies are the prey of all creatures, and the nucleus of the zombies is indispensable for advancement.

“The mutant beast has no crystal nucleus?” Xiao Ziling’s head smirked and smiled. I don’t know if these mutant animals will appear as nucleus like zombies. Xiaoxiao was stunned by Xiao Ziling’s cold eyes, afraid that his master would give his thoughts to action, and quickly squatted to the side, and the small body trembled.

Xiao Mao said that the mutant beast is the same as the human awakened, there is no such thing. Xiao Ziling placed his gaze on Xiao Mao, and his eyes seemed to see what precious species he saw. Just listen to him: "Are you not a zombie? The Rat King is also, isn't it afraid that we will take your nucleus to upgrade?"

Xiao Ziling is really strange, why the Rat King will be so bold and allied with human beings, know it. It is also a zombie, and a prey for human awakened people.

When Xiao Mao listened to Xiao Ziling, the whole body was swept by current. The roots of the hair were erected. It didn't want to flee directly to the side of the smile.

The two hair balls cuddled together and looked at Xiao Ziling with fear. They finally know that the most terrifying thing is Xiao Ziling. He did not recognize his six parents, and he always wanted the nucleus of others.

Xiao Ziling did not notice that the two hair **** were scared and scared. He was slightly blindfolded at this time. Looking at the gate of Shaohua’s guard, he began to think about how to escape.

In the mind, all the high-level information of the Nandu base was read through the mind. Suddenly, a picture appeared in the hand. On the photo, a 16-year-old, unruly teenager looked at him with pride and conceit. Xiao Ziling smiled slightly and had a decision in his heart.

The Nandu base has been blocked for three days, and they will turn the base over and over again in these three days. However, it still did not find the traces of Xiao Ziling. In order to fear that Xiao Ziling once again used illusion to disguise others, he only felt that there was a problem.

They were all arrested and detained by the people at the base, and at one time they made the base mourn. However, the blockade cannot be carried out for a long time. The awakened people of the base must rely on going out to hunt to have a source of income in order to survive.