227. Pei Yuan suspicion

Chapter 227: Setting up a bureau? Intention to Pei Gong!

For three consecutive days, Wu Qingyun did not need a military teacher to remind him to take a walk around the restaurant and eat a meal. At this time, going to the restaurant is no longer a task for him, no longer a place where people are afraid and disgusted.

Every time he saw Xiaoyan’s pure smile, even if he knew that he was just a kind of guest, he was still very happy. The idea of ​​wanting to invite Peng Yuantong was completely cut off by him.

As soon as he arrived at the restaurant, Wu Qingyun named Xiao Xiaoling as if he had come to the service two days ago. Xiao Ziling came over with a smile as usual. When he was about to leave for good food, Wu Qingyun stopped him: "Xiaoyan, you wait."

Xiao Ziling looked up at him curiously and asked: "Mr. Wu, what do you have to order?" The sudden opportunity made Xiao Ziling's heart shrink and violently beaten. Xiao Ziling felt bad, he had a good idea, cute face. A surge, the original pale face suddenly pink, so that he looked very shy.

"It's boring to eat alone. You can eat with me." Wu Qingyun pointed at the opposite seat, heard the other party's heart violently beating, and the shame that could not be concealed on his face made Wu Qingyun somewhat surprised, but it was more difficult to contain his heart.

Delightful, Xiao Ziling’s performance tells him that this Xiaoyan might have some meaning to him. It seems that his excellence makes this person unable to resist. At this time, Wu Qingyun has forgotten that he originally hated those things that despised men and men.

Upon hearing Wu Qingyun's invitation, Xiao Ziling somehow urged: "This... If the manager knows that I don't understand the rules, I will definitely be dismissed." In that tone, I want to refuse to welcome, and Wu Qingyun can't hear it.

Wu Qingyun smiled with satisfaction: "Nothing, I will talk to your manager..." If this Xiaoyan really wants to talk to him, he does not mind giving his father and son a safe and comfortable life.

In fact, the first time in the past few days, Wu Qingyun let his hand go down and check the situation of this man, he will not easily believe someone's words. He only believed that he had found out that when he found everything as the foreman said, he knew that this handsome man had an unbearable past.

He would have spurned and disliked before, but he did not know why. This time, when he saw the information, he even had some pity for this man. He pity that he had to sell himself in order to let his father and son live in the last days...

You know, he has been a woman for years. But it is also very unremarkable. No woman who climbed into his bed could get a trace of pity, as long as he was not interested. This woman is dead or alive. He doesn't care at all, and even ruthlessly throws it to his men.

But this man, just to see one side, let him feel pity... Perhaps, he has never seen such a pure smile. This end of the world, too realistic, too dirty, and pure people have become more and more fascinated in four years. But this man did not, and the hardships and hardships still did not make his smile lose color. Pure as ever. Perhaps because of this, he is extra cherished.

Wu Qingyun’s smile seemed to give Xiaoyan a little courage, he hesitated. Finally, I nodded blushingly. When he just wanted to get close, a hearty voice rang from the door of the restaurant: "Wu, brother, how come you eat and don't call me?"

Wu Qingyun heard the smile on the face of this voice, and he hurriedly whispered to Xiao Zongling: "You are going to go down." He did not want Peng Yuan to see Xiaoyan, the first one had this desire to monopolize.

Xiao Ziling was busy bowing his head: "Thank you Mr. Wu." He tightened his hand and forced him to hold his anger.

Xiao Ziling can't be angry, you know, just a moment he approached, Wu Qingyun's defenses actually weakened. It was a good time to assassinate. He just wanted to shoot, but he was destroyed by this person. As soon as the man heard out, Wu Qingyun’s defense energy rose sharply, and his shots were futile.