223. Throwing husband and abandoning children?

Chapter 223: Staying? A small town on the shore.

Far away from the Lingtian base, with a spiritual eye to determine that no one exists around, Xiao Ziling's hand was lifted, and a strong off-road vehicle appeared on the ground out of thin air.

At this time, the appearance of Xiao Ziling began to change, and soon a mature and handsome man appeared in front of Xiaoqi.

Xiaoqi slammed his mouth and swallowed the astonishment of the throat, but the cold face muscles were inevitably pumped.

Xiao Ziling didn't look over his head and smiled at Xiaoqi. "This is our secret. Don't tell Chu Yutian." Although Xiao Ziling is smiling, Xiaoqi clearly feels a silent threat.

He sings a cold voice. "I didn't care about the business between two of you." After he opened the door, he climbed up the passenger seat with his hands and feet.

Chu Xiaoqi’s answer undoubtedly made Xiao Ziling very satisfied. He sat on the driver’s seat with a smile and slowly started to drive, then rushed to the nearest base.

Since he discovered that his appearance is free to control the transformation, he will use such a face every time he goes out. This is why he loves to go out, because it is his true self, the appearance that matches his age, no I need to pretend something to cover up...

The reason why I still keep the innocence in front of Chu Haotian is because this kind of appearance can stop Chu Yutian’s animal desires, and he can continue to pretend to be stupid, pretending not to understand Chu’s internalintentions. The feelings of the sky. Another reason is to prepare for his future departure.

Xiao Ziling wants to leave Lingtian base is not a day or two, but the timing is not mature, he will also use the power of Lingtian base to help him find Wu Qingyun's trace, and those behind the scenes. He has already decided, as long as he has a big enemy. He left the Lingtian base.

However, Chu Haotian did not give him much time. Since last year, Chu Yutian’s attitude has changed. The emotions that were originally restrained have been unblocked since last year. Not only did the action begin to become hegemony, but it was intentionally or unintentionally tempted to eat tofu.

More words implied, and the patience of Chu Yutian was almost gone. He was pressing every day. Let Xiao Ziling be a little breathless.

Xiao Ziling was very afraid that Chu Yutian would formally smash the shackles of the two and make his request.

At that time he would definitely force him to choose an answer... No, he would not give him the opportunity to choose. He will start directly and create the fact that he can escape.

This is why he is anxious to find Wu Qingyun, in the Lingtian Daxie action set up, as long as he completes his goal, as long as he leaves Lingtian base, Chu Haotian is no longer a threat.

Three years, enough for Xiao Ziling to arrange a retreat outside, so that he disappeared without a trace. Let Chu Yutian have no chance to find him. With his current ability, as well as the food in the space, it is not much difficult to live and die.

The route chosen by Xiao Ziling is very smooth. In the past three years, Lingtian Base has done a good job of cleaning up the surrounding area, as long as it is within its jurisdiction. Basically, there will be no human dead enemies such as zombie mutated creatures, which makes Lingtian base one of the safest cities in the legendary end of the world.