248. Xiaoqi's Mom and Dad

.
Chapter 248: Elopement? Chu Yutian and Xiaoqi his mother

The man was helpless. He touched his face and smiled bitterly: "To tell the truth, I don't know myself either. In order to cooperate with you, I have to make this kind of ghost look. You, how hurt is my heart you want to leave. You don’t think about my feelings at all..."

He sighed low, his eyes fixed on the original squat, seemingly to absorb the soul of the original scorpion, the deep eyes still have a touch of seemingly no scars, the original expression with evil spirits suddenly turned into The appearance of a deserted woman, the whole person is very resentful, it seems that the accusation of the original person is so so worried, even willing to abandon him?

When he saw it, I couldn’t help but pump his mouth and gnash my teeth. "Can you give me normal life?"
He never saw his boss have such expressions. This is really a bit shocking. I feel that my boss is Isn't it for people to give up, or if they made a mistake, this is not his boss?

It is a pity that Zifu’s tips let him know that this man’s image has been completely broken. It’s indeed his cold and ruthless, always with a stinking face, a cold-faced boss who can hardly laugh.

When the man heard the original sentence, he felt like he was praised. His mouth smirked and leaned over and gently approached the original ear and asked: "I thought you hated me too normal, I don’t know what’s my wrong, if  I know what's wrong then  I will changed it. You want me to do it...”

Then he suddenly put out his tongue and gently licked the original earlobe, let the original The whole person was thunderous, and the whole person was stagnant, and his face suddenly rose red.

"What are you doing?" The original screamed. He suddenly forgot the convergence sound and let the people around me read it inexplicably. The original person saw the sight of everyone, the original red face was redder, and gradually turned to blue-violet.

The man knows that his lover will be maddened by these sights, so he will be crazy. His cold eyes swept directly around, revealing a sinister warning that made those curious people feel cold. They quickly took back their eyes, and some people even closed their eyes and said nothing.

All of us are awakened, they can easily feel the momentum of the evil man, the strength is definitely higher than them. There is no reason to say this in the last days. Everything depends on strength.

The could feel the curiosity of these people around me. The original person slowly recovered his face, calmed down and pushed the man who was tired of himself, and turned his head to look out the window. Ignore this obviously man who has become unreasonable.

Hey, he didn’t know how to deal with this rogue. He was so thick that he didn’t wear a man. He really missed the cold and ruthless frozen face of his boss. It’s still a simple effort to deal with that face.

At this time, the bus has already started and will go to the destination Silver City base. Soon the gate of the Lingtian base was left behind, and disappeared without a trace.

The man saw that he had made up his mind to ignore him, and he was not in a hurry. Anyway, he had already caught up with it. He was not afraid that his lover would slip away from his eyes. When he came out, he decided to use it. This time he must use it.

The opportunity for the two to be alone is to completely take down the heart of his lover. If he does not achieve this wish, he will be entangled in his life. The book also said that the savage woman is afraid of being stalked... oh, no, it is a stalwart man.

This is why he left everything in the base and followed him.
The man quietly grasped the original hand, although he felt that the other side struggled, but he made up his mind to stalk and not let go, still clenching the white and smooth little hand. Maybe the original knows that the struggle is useless, so he gave up and let the man grab his hand.